When searching and applying for a new job, which part get's you annoyed the most?

is it waiting on the call back? dealing with filling out the long applications? having to think of a job that's right for you?

finding that job that pays well minus the degree, etc

is it waiting on the call back? dealing with filling out the long applications? having to think of a job that's right for you?

finding that job that pays well minus the degree, etc

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

the 45minute questionaire at the end

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The one thing that really makes me mad is that you have an interview and you have a good conversation and they say they will get back to you but they never do. You email them and try to contact them a week after or so and you may never hear from them again.

The one thing that really makes me mad is that you have an interview and you have a good conversation and they say they will get back to you but they never do. You email them and try to contact them a week after or so and you may never hear from them again.

The actual getting up before noon and feeling like you're making headway and not wasting your time doing something which leads in the opposite direction of employment. Its really a grind. Almost a job in itself.

The actual getting up before noon and feeling like you're making headway and not wasting your time doing something which leads in the opposite direction of employment. Its really a grind. Almost a job in itself.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

This, I sent an application in to be a cashier at this store and they emailed me saying they will get back to me in two weeks.
It's been 6 months and I still haven't heard back yet.

This, I sent an application in to be a cashier at this store and they emailed me saying they will get back to me in two weeks.
It's been 6 months and I still haven't heard back yet.

I hate having to enter in all my info AND THEN send my resume. Why can't I just send my damn resume?

I hate having to enter in all my info AND THEN send my resume. Why can't I just send my damn resume?

I only had one job ever, like 4 places wanted to hire me after I applied but I had already accepted at another. What I did was walk back in after nobody contacted me from filling in some qestionnaire thing and ask to speak to the manager, showed him I was cool peoples, got an interview and was hired asap

Back
Top Bottom