When searching and applying for a new job, which part get's you annoyed the most?

Originally Posted by babam11218719

The one thing that really makes me mad is that you have an interview and you have a good conversation and they say they will get back to you but they never do. You email them and try to contact them a week after or so and you may never hear from them again.

I only had one job ever, like 4 places wanted to hire me after I applied but I had already accepted at another. What I did was walk back in after nobody contacted me from filling in some qestionnaire thing and ask to speak to the manager, showed him I was cool peoples, got an interview and was hired asap

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I hate having to enter in all my info AND THEN send my resume. Why can't I just send my damn resume?

At my last job at a furniture place none of my supervisors had a degree but all of them were around my age with prior supervisor experienceSo while I was in college interning as an entry level pharmacology researcher these twerps was supervising gettin boss experience.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

I hate having to enter in all my info AND THEN send my resume. Why can't I just send my damn resume?

At my last job at a furniture place none of my supervisors had a degree but all of them were around my age with prior supervisor experienceSo while I was in college interning as an entry level pharmacology researcher these twerps was supervising gettin boss experience.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

the 45minute questionaire at the end

plus not getting contacted by the company
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

The actual getting up before noon and feeling like you're making headway and not wasting your time doing something which leads in the opposite direction of employment. Its really a grind. Almost a job in itself.
yep
frown.gif

The actual getting up before noon and feeling like you're making headway and not wasting your time doing something which leads in the opposite direction of employment. Its really a grind. Almost a job in itself.
yep
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

The one thing that really makes me mad is that you have an interview and you have a good conversation and they say they will get back to you but they never do. You email them and try to contact them a week after or so and you may never hear from them again.

I only had one job ever, like 4 places wanted to hire me after I applied but I had already accepted at another. What I did was walk back in after nobody contacted me from filling in some qestionnaire thing and ask to speak to the manager, showed him I was cool peoples, got an interview and was hired asap
That is what I would do if I was I applying for part time jobs.  I can't just walk into an office building unannounced and show the manager that I'm cool peoples
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

That is what I would do if I was I applying for part time jobs.  I can't just walk into an office building unannounced and show the manager that I'm cool peoples
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

The stupid questionnaire at the end + jobs asking for 348378473847 references. 

the reference part kills me too, and one thing that got me..is when i tried to hook up a friend of the family with a job where I was at, I asked my manager do they check the references and they simply said no, but they could if they wanted to.....I was like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

the reference part kills me too, and one thing that got me..is when i tried to hook up a friend of the family with a job where I was at, I asked my manager do they check the references and they simply said no, but they could if they wanted to.....I was like
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The wait for employers to hit you back up is also
30t6p3b.gif
I had an interview last Monday and i have yet to hear back..even though they said they would call
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The wait for employers to hit you back up is also
30t6p3b.gif
I had an interview last Monday and i have yet to hear back..even though they said they would call
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

+Have you ever been fired.
Better question is "why do you want to work here" uh..because i have bills to pay
laugh.gif

Better question is "why do you want to work here" uh..because i have bills to pay
laugh.gif

word for word. 

word for word. 

laugh.gif

+Are you willing to complete at least 50% of your work? Yes or No?
YES YOU DUMB QUESTIONNAIRE WHO THE FFFFF FILLS IN NO??????

laugh.gif

+Are you willing to complete at least 50% of your work? Yes or No?
YES YOU DUMB QUESTIONNAIRE WHO THE FFFFF FILLS IN NO??????

Back
Top Bottom