When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

I told you TOOLS about a month ago that they would release 5/1 for $175.
tired.gif
tired.gif

$300 on shoetrends???? they're usually the discounted ones. after 11 years, that's the first time EVER that i've seen them hike a price up. i'll wait.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

B-grades is what you get when you buy these super early release samples from overseas.

You should cop from a trusted source who only gets the actual shoes that release at retail. There are some preorder websites (like SneakerPreorder.com) that get theirs with the retail shipments only.

It's not worth the risk of getting b-grades just to receive the shoes a couple months early if you ask me.
many better places online to get shoes that sell retail products.
i would stay away from early release shoes from many of those asian sites and ebay sellers

FINALLY!!! A release date confirmed!!! Hope I wont regret the buy after seeing the quality? What do you think? Campout for the SLVR ANNIV XI?

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

FINALLY!!! A release date confirmed!!! Hope I wont regret the buy after seeing the quality? What do you think? Campout for the SLVR ANNIV XI?

I doubt they get all the hype like a Spacejam Release homie but then again you never know.

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

I doubt they get all the hype like a Spacejam Release homie but then again you never know.

I sure hope not.... That was ridiculous, all so people could turn around and try and make a buck..

I have decided I'm passing on these because of how bad they will get within 2/3 months of street wear, if that long. JB hasn't changed anything about the clear soles or the patent leather they use, and I honestly believe these kicks will look like a combination of yellow and white after several wears--kind of how it looks when you pee in the snow.

The Jordan XI looks the best in the Space Jam Variation or the original white/black. All other variations or styles are just not as sweet. All whites get yellow quick

Originally Posted by Matrick

The Jordan XI looks the best in the Space Jam Variation or the original white/black. All other variations or styles are just not as sweet.

whats wrong with these???
air-jordan-11-blk-rd.jpg

I saw them in person yesterday, and i dont like them as well as i did in photos, they kind of don't even look clean foreal. i couldnt really put my finger on exactly why i wasn't feeling them...but i wasn't. guess ill wait until i see them in stores again may 1st. but i kind of feel like i'll be saving for the IXs on may 29th or better yet...INFRARED INFRARED INFRARED!!!!!! lol

Im pretty sure with eastbay having a full size run that you will be able to get these shoes at retail with no problem.Plus alot of people have been passing on the silver anniversaries because their all white and will get dirty easily.I know the ones Im buying I may wear them casually but thats it.I was just keeping them DS but now I don't really see the point because all these shoes are being re-released over and over again because JB can't come up with anything new that people will hype up like they do all these Retro's and Re-Retro's.My 2 Cents

I saw em and tried em on. I havnt been on NT lately and when I saw em I was disappointed bc there wasn't a jumpman but everything else was good

Back
Top Bottom