When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

Originally Posted by milesofmiles

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by solezprogression

the 11s are slated for a summer release.
grin.gif

I don't know where you get your info from, but you might want to double check that.  I don't know when the "official" release date is, but I know for a fact that I'm getting my shipment sometime in April.

lol at all these damn birds.
so jordan calender says 175, but boxes say 150
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
That what i said right? I dont have a box so i wouldnt know you jb always fing up . The calander does say updated 1/4/10. If i could scan the page and make it bigger i would and post. Im just going from what i got in hand.

yea from what i hear they coming out before the summer around may-june
i got my pair coming from my ebay connect should be here on monday cant wait!!!
got them for $270 shipped hey cant go wrong....plus im bout to pull the trigger on the power blue 9's for $250 shipped as well

Be careful with them 25th 11's.The quality is terrible and I think all the ones that are being sold now have alot of blemishes and defects.I took a chance and got a bad pair.So now I will just wait to buy them when they drop in stores because the retail version should definately be alot beter than what's being sold now

thought june was summer?
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

i beleive june is correct though............
eyes.gif

got mine off of ebay received mine thursday,   they are GARBAGE! I cant bring myself to want to keep them. Mine look exact same as the pair in  the lc/pc, GARBAGE. 

thought june was summer?
roll.gif

embarassed.gif

i beleive june is correct though............
eyes.gif
your right,
but the rest of their comment made me laugh even more

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Be careful with them 25th 11's.The quality is terrible and I think all the ones that are being sold now have alot of blemishes and defects.I took a chance and got a bad pair.So now I will just wait to buy them when they drop in stores because the retail version should definately be alot beter than what's being sold now

SOME WHAT AGREE WITH U, SOME OF THE PAIRS I CAME ACROSS HAVE SOME DEFECTS AND SOME DISCOLORING SOLES
MY PAIR CAME IN FROM EBAY TODAY AND  IN THE FRONT OF ONE OF THE SNEAKERS THE PATENT LEATHER HAS A VERY LIGHT BLACK SMUDGE U COULD HARDLY SEE IT BUT IT BOTHERS ME AND SOME GLUE MAKES BUT IM PRETTY LUCKY WITH THE PAIR I GOT...I SEEN WORST 

imo these shoes are trash all white 11s these will turn yellow with the quickness.theres alot of people on here are buying these because its an 11 you dont have to buy every 11 that comes out ithink these will sit......

nothin on the jb website yet they got the may/june calender up there now, retail is looking like 150 but im sure just like the space jams theyll be over 200 by the time the mom and pop stores put the added premium on them.

Still hoping that JB drops these with the Jumpman on there and kills all this "Pre-Order/Pre-Release/Sample" jibberjabber.

i was told by a finishline employee that they were told that they drop in june, i like these a lot and cant wait to cop

Originally Posted by RayZa23

got mine off of ebay received mine thursday,   they are GARBAGE! I cant bring myself to want to keep them. Mine look exact same as the pair in  the lc/pc, GARBAGE. 

Hey Ray the guy I bought mines from is Dabombfactory.He claims he's not selling B-Grades but its obvious that all these ones are definately B-grade material.So tell everybody who your guy was on ebay so that way if they want to try and get these early they know who not to buy them from.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by rauls054

ithink these will sit......

wrong
laugh.gif
Very WRONG indeed. In some places people will actually have to camp out for these. To you guys these are just white XI without a Jumpman. But to a lot of other people, this is closest they can get to the Columbias right now. They won't sit.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

wrong
laugh.gif
Very WRONG indeed. In some places people will actually have to camp out for these. To you guys these are just white XI without a Jumpman. But to a lot of other people, this is closest they can get to the Columbias right now these are XI's. They won't sit.
  Fixed. Most of the people lining up for these wouldn't know what the Columbia's were if you asked them. They just see the patent leather and that's enough for them.

dang sizes are already gone from shoetrends, only a few sizes left...i didnt think people would pay 300 right away...i will sit this one out...i think 6 pairs of blk/reds can setup me up for life.. unless the concords drop then ill go back in

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

wrong
laugh.gif
Very WRONG indeed. In some places people will actually have to camp out for these. To you guys these are just white XI without a Jumpman. But to a lot of other people, this is closest they can get to the Columbias right now these are XI's. They won't sit.
  Fixed. Most of the people lining up for these wouldn't know what the Columbia's were if you asked them. They just see the patent leather and that's enough for them.

thats what im saying you all see some 11s and you jump of a bridge and not even close looking like columbias i had og columbias these are strait out trash and if they dont sit i dont care but there not going to sit in my closet
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

wrong
laugh.gif

thats what im saying you all see some 11s and you jump of a bridge and not even close looking like columbias i had og columbias these are strait out trash and if they dont sit i dont care but there not going to sit in my closet
alien.gif

TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON'

Back
Top Bottom