When will you retire from the shoe game

IM ALMOST there,,,,running out of funds plus my kids are growing,i rather spend the $$$ for them instead for my SHOES

IM ALMOST there,,,,running out of funds plus my kids are growing,i rather spend the $$$ for them instead for my SHOES

Check my join date.  
laugh.gif
  There's really no retiring from this game.  You might slow down, but there's no such thing as completely quitting.  If you can, then, maybe your love for kicks wasn't all that strong to begin with.  I went a few years where I bought 2-3 pairs for the whole year.  However, there's always going to be a pair/colorway that releases that will get you thirsty for more pairs again.  The Space Jams brought me back I guess.

Check my join date.  
laugh.gif
  There's really no retiring from this game.  You might slow down, but there's no such thing as completely quitting.  If you can, then, maybe your love for kicks wasn't all that strong to begin with.  I went a few years where I bought 2-3 pairs for the whole year.  However, there's always going to be a pair/colorway that releases that will get you thirsty for more pairs again.  The Space Jams brought me back I guess.

I dont think i will ever stop buying sneakers. This is a life long hobby of mine and who doesnt like to stay fresh?

I dont think i will ever stop buying sneakers. This is a life long hobby of mine and who doesnt like to stay fresh?

If the rumors are true about the cement IV's dropping in january 2012....I will be done with JB

maybe make an occasional comeback once or twice a yr. Im only grabbing the remaining III's and

Concords this year. The rest is left for the beasts.

If the rumors are true about the cement IV's dropping in january 2012....I will be done with JB

maybe make an occasional comeback once or twice a yr. Im only grabbing the remaining III's and

Concords this year. The rest is left for the beasts.

Agree with 619destroyer.... Kids are getting older, already got my oldest in a sz 9.5. I've already trimmed most of the fat off my collection. Besides saving up for my personal weekend only car.

Agree with 619destroyer.... Kids are getting older, already got my oldest in a sz 9.5. I've already trimmed most of the fat off my collection. Besides saving up for my personal weekend only car.

not gonna happen ever. shoes will always be there. i've learned to spend on priorities then if there is some left for that pair i go for it. can't ever leave my feet need shoes hah. i always wanted to be that og sneakerhead the old dude you see at the mall w the og heaters haha

not gonna happen ever. shoes will always be there. i've learned to spend on priorities then if there is some left for that pair i go for it. can't ever leave my feet need shoes hah. i always wanted to be that og sneakerhead the old dude you see at the mall w the og heaters haha

yea if you consider this a game, you mine as well quit now cause your just gonna keep losing as you get more shoes.

yea if you consider this a game, you mine as well quit now cause your just gonna keep losing as you get more shoes.

I'm already retired, but I still needs to wear shoes. I buy what I want. Not too many pairs though.

I'm already retired, but I still needs to wear shoes. I buy what I want. Not too many pairs though.

As soon as HOV retires 
pimp.gif

Ironically the game keep pullin me back how its pullin him back

So..............
tired.gif

As soon as HOV retires 
pimp.gif

Ironically the game keep pullin me back how its pullin him back

So..............
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom