When will you retire from the shoe game

Air Jordan shoes are like boobies, you can never have enough !!!
wink.gif

After years of collecting Nike and Jordan kicks. I got bored and sold them (Complete set of DMP's, CDP's, Complete CW of Jordan 6 rings and 60+, other retros, Lebrons, Kobes and more) Whats left now are few LE and Exclusives.
After that, i'm back in the game grabbing only limited editions, exclusives and hype kicks(favorites).
I just can't get over it and got worst.

After years of collecting Nike and Jordan kicks. I got bored and sold them (Complete set of DMP's, CDP's, Complete CW of Jordan 6 rings and 60+, other retros, Lebrons, Kobes and more) Whats left now are few LE and Exclusives.
After that, i'm back in the game grabbing only limited editions, exclusives and hype kicks(favorites).
I just can't get over it and got worst.

ok. I don't think quitting will apply to REAL 'heads... If you know what I mean...
we will always get fascinated by cool sneaks and awesome tech. And unless
we get in a car crash and lose our legs... we will HAVE to walk everyday of our
lives. so I say no. I will not quit this sneaker thing. I will have to eventually buy
LESS shoes but like I've always planned to, I will complete the jordans from
1-14 (which will be easier 20 years from now if you can imagine the retro-ing)
and get more kobes and constantly buy dunks, adidas and pumas... vans and
converse... everything... I don't think I can ever stop dude. sheesh.

ok. I don't think quitting will apply to REAL 'heads... If you know what I mean...
we will always get fascinated by cool sneaks and awesome tech. And unless
we get in a car crash and lose our legs... we will HAVE to walk everyday of our
lives. so I say no. I will not quit this sneaker thing. I will have to eventually buy
LESS shoes but like I've always planned to, I will complete the jordans from
1-14 (which will be easier 20 years from now if you can imagine the retro-ing)
and get more kobes and constantly buy dunks, adidas and pumas... vans and
converse... everything... I don't think I can ever stop dude. sheesh.

For me its not so much retiring but slowing down, I do want to do some mods to my car, which might stop me for a while, but i'll always be on a look out for hot kicks

For me its not so much retiring but slowing down, I do want to do some mods to my car, which might stop me for a while, but i'll always be on a look out for hot kicks

I actually retired in 2007 with the AJ 1 retro Alpa and skipped many cool Jordans because i got married, have a kid now and my financial aspect was
not good enough to afford collecting shoes anymore.
But now i'm getting the AJ 2011.

I actually retired in 2007 with the AJ 1 retro Alpa and skipped many cool Jordans because i got married, have a kid now and my financial aspect was

I actually retired in 2007 with the AJ 1 retro Alpha and skipped many cool Jordans because i got married, have a kid now and my financial aspect was

I actually retired in 2007 with the AJ 1 retro Alpha and skipped many cool Jordans because i got married, have a kid now and my financial aspect was

For me i'm not sure. I may be out soon. Or atleast semi-retirement. Certain types of people are killing the game and it makes me kinda mad but what can I do about?

But like most people said there is always something that brings you back.

For me i'm not sure. I may be out soon. Or atleast semi-retirement. Certain types of people are killing the game and it makes me kinda mad but what can I do about?

But like most people said there is always something that brings you back.

Back
Top Bottom