Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

brown bros. did get them. They only sell their shoes to the people they know. Shady. I was first in line at bayfair when they handed the wristbands out atnoon.

Who's gona be at hilltop? I might head down there..does any 1 know if they will be receiving a lot of pairs?

laugh.gif
serramonte.

god damn.. serramonte is crazy already!.. did you take that pic chris wong 45?.. if so.. you best just hop out that line and go home..haha

^O WOW...

I might just skip these and use the money torwards karmaloops 50%off sale (code: GLOW, BTW)

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

brown bros. did get them. They only sell their shoes to the people they know. Shady. I was first in line at bayfair when they handed the wristbands out at noon.
WOW.

I've just spent hella money with them in the past 2 months and i hear this? I've been raving about them to everyone i know too. I will never spendanother dollar in that store again.

Going to try to get my size online tonight, but highly doubt that will happen, won't even bother trying in the morning... if anybody gets a 9.5, I have a10.5 to trade

was at the serramonte line it was crazy but it was all good cause i was like # 20-25 in line got my wristband and left

Just called Finishline and Footlocker at Sunvalley Mall.

Footlocker is confirmed at 15 packages.

Finishline is confirmed to have 82 packages.

Mall doors open at 6am first come first serve. I haven't called Champs yet. They won't answer. Sheikh won't have them tomorrow..

Good luck. There's already a line forming in front of the mall as we speak.

Originally Posted by SC415

Who's gona be at hilltop? I might head down there..does any 1 know if they will be receiving a lot of pairs?

It should be coo because of the mall's rep. (people are too shook to cop), but they always get a good number. Do not go to shiek though.

For the people who got wristbands at Serra... What are your 3 last numbers? Does anyone know the exact count of how many each store got? I don't want towait and get a BS size 8.5. if i can't get my size I'm just going to cop a size 13 for a fellow NT head.

frank i think i was headed over there. i got mine already i just need a gs size for my lady. what time u headed over there g?

rico im trying to figure out the same thing. and did they get gs sizes if u find out lemme know.

^^^ Im sure they did .. I dont see why not ... What size was you looking for ? I might try and cop another size 12 , if I need it .

Back
Top Bottom