Where Are you guys getting your CDP XI/XII

i got a 12 too. from sneakersus.com last week. i just wanted to get these for my girl for x-mas. im trying to figure out what time i need to head out to thestores... i didnt think gs sizes would be hard to get but looks like theres a lot of girls waiting in all the pics people been posting..
ohwell.gif

^^^ Nice avy my dude ... Yea I have a few 12's already but need another 12 and 13 for a few friends of mine ... Im not sure if im going out there or not .If I knew the size run it would of helped out ... LOL ... I know all girls go wild for the XI's ... can wait to catch a jump off rocking them when sheslides through to the house ..
roll.gif
JK

thanks homie i just switched it. but yea i know thats what im saying g... i need to get her a pair.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by SC415

Who's gona be at hilltop? I might head down there..does any 1 know if they will be receiving a lot of pairs?

It should be coo because of the mall's rep. (people are too shook to cop), but they always get a good number. Do not go to shiek though.
laugh.gif
you already know dudes sitting at the exits waitin tosnatch some little kids. Hilltop will sell out as well. All the baby thugs abd baby bops around the way will be there, its just not as serious as daly city.

NTSF will open up at 10am Saturday with quite a few 11's, one 11.5, & a lot of 15's left. Some Kid sizes are left.

prp83- you sure?

^ ^I might Sun valley is out of the question just talked to my boy who worked there and yea not lookin good at all

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by prp83

NTSF will open up at 10am Saturday with quite a few 11's, one 11.5, & a lot of 15's left. Some Kid sizes are left.
interesting...

Hey! you got yours its my turn
smile.gif

^ i didn't get any yet. i failed with eastbay and NDC earlier.
laugh.gif

im hunting down a 13 for my brother for xmas. i got some crisp 01 XI's still so i wasn't really trippin if i couldn't get my hands on a pack, buthey if NTSF still got them, i may as well make a few calls in the morning and roll through
laugh.gif

oo ok.So thats 5/6 pairs might end up being 3 or 4 now. I hope no one peeps this over night
laugh.gif

I just realized Shiek( any local ones) havent been mentions
brown brothers
Nike store in Emeryville

I heard that Southland was packed

Yeah, my boy told me Southland already had a line around like six or seven. But at his store they passed out wrist bands earlier today so there wont be anyproblems I guess.

Originally Posted by LB510

oo ok.So thats 5/6 pairs might end up being 3 or 4 now. I hope no one peeps this over night
laugh.gif
i already know there's going to be a line in the morning with some folks who had no idea there was a midnight release. the 11's will begone and i will have failed yet again.
laugh.gif

Good luck everyone and be safe. Post your stories tomorrow, I wanna read something interesting, haha.

jae oh en-stay postiive

I just heard from a friend of a friend that the nike store in emeryville was getting these

smh I should have been on top of this earlier
Is it one pack per person or two?

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ there being a huge line at stonestown. i want to say it was 50-60 people. i know that footlocker at stones don't get #'s like that.

rolled by there to see what's good and scope my chances of getting a 13. seen how many people there were and said hell with that, and just kept rollin byto mcdonalds for breakfast.
laugh.gif

so from all the crap i went through to come up empty handed, at least i got to destroy my body with some delicious mcgriddles.

Back
Top Bottom