Where can you still buy the XX3s

I've just gotten back into the shoe game after leaving for 9 years.  I came back because the XX3s really caught my attention.  Anyone know where I can still purchase these?  I'm a size 11..

eBay

NT B/S forum

shoetrends.com

BTW

TABOO THREADS. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. NO BUYING/OR SELLING!
We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And as I was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to start a list and get people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C. however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity and because we've seen them a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thing over and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a very useful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

eBay

NT B/S forum

shoetrends.com

BTW

TABOO THREADS. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING. NO BUYING/OR SELLING!
We're always discussing about how we can make this forum better. And as I was contemplating this, I decided that a good idea would be to start a list and get people's opinions....

It seems like everyday we get people posting topics which generate alot of hate. This is usually due to the posts being:

a) Pointless
b) Asked often/repeatedly
c) Uninformed/late

These are topics that are not totally against the Niketalk R.O.C. however, are quite frowned upon because of the lack of creativity and because we've seen them a MILLION times. Theres nothing new about it. It's the same thing over and over.

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a very useful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...

makes sense... u sound like an ex member

i am. arent that dude that made a thread about a girl in the general forum and had "rated R" pics of her and u emailed em to a bunch of NT'ers?

i am. arent that dude that made a thread about a girl in the general forum and had "rated R" pics of her and u emailed em to a bunch of NT'ers?

He sounds like a classy guy for that.......not

Not a thread, just a post... Best believe im never doing that again... So much beasts... And that was shady on my part
ohwell.gif

Were you one the banned NTers of the bluelambo roast?
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

i am. arent that dude that made a thread about a girl in the generalforum and had "rated R" pics of her and u emailed em to a bunch ofNT'ers?

You mad cuz u missed out huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Not a thread, just a post... Best believe im never doing that again... So much beasts... And that was shady on my part
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

You mad cuz u missed out huh?
laugh.gif

Naw, I can get it on my own.  Thanks though

bluelambo roast? didn't he get banned for the "n" word? I remember 410FRESH in the dodge viper thread getting owned. he has a new name

I get mine through here and ISSforums.

I got the Grey XX3's when they dropped in stores, just got the Chicago XX3's from ISS for $180 shipped.

XX3 is a beautiful shoe.

Originally Posted by Gags1587

I got the Grey XX3's when they dropped in stores, just got the Chicago XX3's from ISS for $180 shipped.

XX3 is a beautiful shoe.
Whats ISS? Sorry for the dumb question.. Ive seen it mentioned but cant find it

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

XX3 is a beautiful shoe.
Go to s o l e c o l l e c t o r.com (no spaces) and register (it's free). It's a site similar to this...forums and a marketplace.

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

XX3 is a beautiful shoe.
Go to s o l e c o l l e c t o r.com (no spaces) and register (it's free). It's a site similar to this...forums and a marketplace.

thanks for the info... appreciate it

shoot, i never had the chance to get any XX3s. Seems like they sold out immediately, besides the ugly lookin White Stealth. I never wanted to wait in line for them.
Anyways, they are pretty cheap some places. There are some good deals on ebay and even craigslist.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

ohwell.gif

Bluelambo roast? 
nerd.gif

someone hit me up with a link, can't believe I missed that, smh.

Good reason to get back in the game. The XX3's are raw. I have all except for the premier. Check your PM.
smile.gif

I've actually seen a lot of places online that sell them below MSRP but can never find my size. Just wondering if there are any sites that people go to for some of the older jordans.

You'd be wasting your time.  You're forgetting one key element about people who post useless topics: They're morons who don't give a f*ck.  If they had an ounce of common sense, they'd realize how stupid/repeated the questions they're posting are, and would just stop on their own.  But since they lack common sense, they don't quite grasp why people don't like their threads, or why it's wrong.  If they lack the common sense to recognize these things, what makes you think they're going to take the time, or even look for the rules, or a list of topics not to post?

These did not sell out. I remember seeing them at my FTL's for a while. I hated them and now I can a pair of UNC's badly.

Back
Top Bottom