Where can you still buy the XX3s

They did seem like they flew out of stores quick...I went on release weekend and got my Gray's.

I have 2 pair and the XX3 is such an underrated shoe.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

So I figured why not come up with a list of post topics which are deemed "taboo" within our Jordan Brand Forum community. I think this can be a very useful list to those "newer" members who are excited about unleashing a bunch of topics in which they think has never been posted before...
You'd be wasting your time.  You're forgetting one key element about people who post useless topics: They're morons who don't give a f*ck.  If they had an ounce of common sense, they'd realize how stupid/repeated the questions they're posting are, and would just stop on their own.  But since they lack common sense, they don't quite grasp why people don't like their threads, or why it's wrong.  If they lack the common sense to recognize these things, what makes you think they're going to take the time, or even look for the rules, or a list of topics not to post?

ohh sorry dude, I didn't type that out. I copied and pasted that from the JB forum rule's thread that JRose5 made. I think IJapino said all of that about the taboo threads

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

bluelambo roast? didn't he get banned for the "n" word? I remember 410FRESH in the dodge viper thread getting owned. he has a new name

I think but i remember many people gettin banned in that thread, namely the dude with the red font.

Originally Posted by barkleycb34

theres a legit guy on ebay selling the XX3's for $150, I got my motorsports and UNC's from him.

Do you remember what his ebay ID is?

Back
Top Bottom