Where did you meet your lady

Her HS job, she worked as a cashier at Kroger. She asked for my house number for the Kroger benefit card, I gave her my cell phone number.

The rest is history.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

no comment

i already said we met in someones dorm room, *%%*#@.

My guy I'm chilling with right now put us on. I owe this __ a lot. I might name a kid after him if she lets me... it's been a good 8 months but it feels like I've known her forever. She's my dude's cousin so maybe that's whjy the chemistry is so good.
pimp.gif
>
happy.gif
AYO@chicago slang (my guy)

Aye joe fam, I don't even speak Goian like that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Like title says where did you meet your wife, wifey , girlfriend , main chick , old lady , etc
and just curious how long you meet with her

i met my lady at my old job i worked in a warehouse and she was working in the office , we been toghther for almost 2 years
alien.gif
^^^you don't sound too happy, fam.

in any case, i met my girl through mutual friends. been together for over 2 years.
happy.gif
>
alien.gif
im about to be free and single soon , but looks like finding one through a mutal friends is the way to go , because i have very litle faith inanything serious coming out of a club catch

Hs i asked her friend which was my friend to put me on.........and she did
pimp.gif
........yes i was shy back in the day
laugh.gif

In high school, a year ago. My best friend introduced me to her and has been great ever since!

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

onewearz wrote:

met my wife in junior high school, we've been together for 18 years and have 3 kids . my dad even married her mom a couple years ago
laugh.gif

and yes i've heard every joke so
laugh.gif
i'm sure that always makes for great conversation when you tell people that...was it awkward at first?

it was very weird but they were both single and started talking to each other at my birthday party. they just hit it off . it does get funny when people act like we're some kind of inbreeds or something. i tell people that my kids call me uncle daddy
laugh.gif

sounds disturbing, but its not

my ex.
i met her best friend and started talking to her, and then she saw my comments to her myspace and friend requested.
and then we just started talking and i stopped talking to her best friend.

yeah i know this says " where you met your lady" .. but im putting where i met my man.... we went to high school together and were friends for ayear, then been dating for almost 2 years... i still love him alot but sometimes things are rough but i know we are gonna make it =]

Back
Top Bottom