Where do you all meet girls these days?

How yawl approaching chicks in the gym? I feel like the gym is total hit or miss.  It's either prime picking or super awkward, especially given everyone has headphones in.  That's why the actual classes be clutch. Hip me

POF is super easy if ur a natural with it, and handsome. I know a lot of dudes who it doesnt work for though. 

Sounds like I'm gonna have to find somewhere else to buy groceries. Nothing but orcs at the grocery store by my house. 

Last edited:
OP, POF.

Once you get that online mack flow down to a T, you cant help but meet bitties everywhere.

Airports were my thing though before I met my girl.

hit up them whole foods
I'm gonna check it out.

Aldi is not happenin 
indifferent.gif

Man Aldi sucks. Only thing good about that place is it's new, and the milk is cheap :lol:

beat me to it...

Thursday Friday and Saturday nights...

Sometimes Saturday mornings and afternoons because that's when a lot of people run their errands...

I met this one chick on a chill Saturday afternoon..... Certified 9.3.

All you have to do is say "look.. I'm walking around this store picking uo random groceries just to get a look at you. now that I have you here... What the hell am I going to do with jelly, Mexican taco shells, and a Gatorade?"

If you dont look like a total creeper, you'll be money.
Too wordy

Their everywhere bro. Just reach out and grab someone lol. Try online dating and get tender app. Sounds stupid but theres a market out there you should try. It doesn't hurt.....

i like aldi (they have some good organic offerings) and food lion but i wouldnt go there with the intention of looking for women...

whole foods, trader joes, and wegmans are the heavy hitters at least in my area

i like aldi (they have some good organic offerings) and food lion but i wouldnt go there with the intention of looking for women...

whole foods, trader joes, and wegmans are the heavy hitters at least in my area
You mean snobby yuppie chicks?

Saturday morning farmer's market in most urban areas is money :smokin

My go to if I'm not partying the night before

Stop exaggerating fam. The lengthy ish makes a girl lose interest quick and you become a creep in her eyes

All you have to do is say "look.. I'm walking around this store picking uo random groceries just to get a look at you. now that I have you here... What the hell am I going to do with jelly, Mexican taco shells, and a Gatorade?"

If you dont look like a total creeper, you'll be money.

Last edited:
Stop exaggerating fam. The lengthy ish makes a girl lose interest quick and you become a creep in her eyes

Unfortunately, I'm approaching chicks that require a little more than 6 sentence words.

I'm all for keeping it brief...

But if you ain't Channing Tatum, it's going to take a little more than "what's your name" "what you do" and "you're pretty" to get a chick's interest.

No exaggerating. If u just keep it real n not be awkward they'll respect it more n be willing to open up n give u feedback

Great advice in here. I'll take heed.

Ant NT'ers still in high school and college. Make the best of it and keep in contact with as many good looking chicks as possible at those institutions.

Back
Top Bottom