Where do you live in the DMV?

IMPORTKING wrote:

have you tried cleveland park or adams morgan ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea..looking for something different/new i guess

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Home: Alexandria, Virginia (The Fairfax County side
eyes.gif
)

Currently: NW Right near LeDroit Park, SON!...................................(I go to Howard, lol)

fairfax is a nice area, my man.. i used to date a girl out there when i was goin to college park. but i'm from baltimore

from fredericksburg

live out the beach (va beach)

real talk tho...alot of folk i know thats from up nova that came here for school hates it down here. mindset is different down here than up there (where_'s think they from DC but stay in the middle of butt $+%%, va)

!@%$@ dead down here...clubs get old asap

Originally Posted by reeeem0

from fredericksburg

live out the beach (va beach)

real talk tho...alot of folk i know thats from up nova that came here for school hates it down here. mindset is different down here than up there (where _'s think they from DC but stay in the middle of butt $+%%, va)

!@%$@ dead down here...clubs get old asap

i hate fredricksburg man lol, dudes down there are truly lame. id pick VA beach >>>> fredrickburg ANYDAY.

i use to go down there all the time when my homies band use to play at the fire station (1st impression band) and all i can say is you guys are somethin elsehaha.

fairfax is a nice area, my man.. i used to date a girl out there when i was goin to college park. but i'm from baltimore

Oh yeah I wasn't trying to say it ain't nice, I was just sayin it's boring...really, really boring.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom