Where do you live in the DMV?

down the highway *throws up H* buckman road

then to lorton south gate

now in the buuuurbs

of fairfax station crosspointe

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

right now im in Warrenton but im about to move to South Riding
Grew up in Herndon, VA... Now reside in South Riding area of Chantilly, VA...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by neukicks

damn, i can't believe im the only herndon head
Don't trip... Herndon High School Class of 1994...

I know your out there Kevin,
happy.gif
, just trying to see if there are anymorebesides us

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I sense a lot of depressed NTers down in Southern Va (not sure what yall call it).
i swear to god the 757 has to be the most uneventful area i've ever resided in
indifferent.gif
...and i thought manassas was bad...this whole area code should be turnedinto a retirement community...if mason had a decent mass comm program id b outta here faster than uncle elroy left the hood for rancho cucamonga

Originally Posted by Renzo289

I sense a lot of depressed NTers down in Southern Va (not sure what yall call it).
indifferent.gif
...and i thought manassas was bad...this whole area code should be turned into a retirement community...if mason had a decent mass comm program id b outta here faster than uncle elroy left the hood for rancho cucamonga
smh.gif

hardly

indifferent.gif
...and i thought manassas was bad...this whole area code should be turned into a retirement community...if mason had a decent mass comm program id b outta here faster than uncle elroy left the hood for rancho cucamonga

you must be in the wrong part my man. plenty of things to do in the 757.

edit* what exactly is "the highway"? is it a particular area, or just anywhere off rt.1?

indifferent.gif
...and i thought manassas was bad...this whole area code should be turnedinto a retirement community...if mason had a decent mass comm program id b outta here faster than uncle elroy left the hood for rancho cucamonga

Naw cuz. Trust me Fairfax County, VA (cept for the Highway) is the most boring non-country town place in the world. Living in Kingstowne FTL

maybe im biased because im from the better part of va (which is pretty much anything north of stafford)...but i cant get down with thesecome-as-u-r-even-if-you-look-like-+#+* dress codes, clubs the size of starbucks, and restaurants/eateries that dont know what five minutes after 11 lookslike... but maybe thats just me...

maybe im biased because im from the better part of va (which is pretty much anything north of stafford)...but i cant get down with these come-as-u-r-even-if-you-look-like-+#+* dress codes, clubs the size of starbucks, and restaurants/eateries that dont know what five minutes after 11 looks like... but maybe thats just me...
roll.gif

this dude i went to the club who stay down there in norfolk took me with him to go get his club clothes cuz we were hittin the club up that night, homie wentand bought a pair of HUGE mens capri's, a pair of phat farm loafers, and a HUGE red polo shirt, i went inmy total foamposite max's, a crooks n castles tee, and my levi's, man o man when he came to pick us up wearin that me n my homies were goin on himlmao, we get to the club and like half the people there are dressed like that
alien.gif
, and they were all talkin like they hopped out of paid in full with full blown "harlem accent", i was just in my everyday, casual fit, andgirls were flockin to me n my boys who werent dressed like those bammas, lol. i had fun tho, the female to male ratio is alot higher down there then it is inthe usual DC clubs i go to
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

maybe im biased because im from the better part of va (which is pretty much anything north of stafford)...but i cant get down with these come-as-u-r-even-if-you-look-like-+#+* dress codes, clubs the size of starbucks, and restaurants/eateries that dont know what five minutes after 11 looks like... but maybe thats just me...
roll.gif

this dude i went to the club who stay down there in norfolk took me with him to go get his club clothes cuz we were hittin the club up that night, homie went and bought a pair of HUGE mens capri's, a pair of phat farm loafers, and a HUGE red polo shirt, i went in my total foamposite max's, a crooks n castles tee, and my levi's, man o man when he came to pick us up wearin that me n my homies were goin on him lmao, we get to the club and like half the people there are dressed like that
alien.gif
, and they were all talkin like they hopped out of paid in full with full blown "harlem accent", i was just in my everyday, casual fit, and girls were flockin to me n my boys who werent dressed like those bammas, lol. i had fun tho, the female to male ratio is alot higher down there then it is in the usual DC clubs i go to
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
probably went to like entourage where all of my people go(black people)

most of the spots at granby street and a grip of places in Va Beach you actually have people dressed nice there. or the majority white spots like on norfolkwaterside to peep the fly beckys

Originally Posted by richiecotite

indifferent.gif

you must be in the wrong part my man. plenty of things to do in the 757.

edit* what exactly is "the highway"? is it a particular area, or just anywhere off rt.1?
the highway is considered that area of route 1 which starts pretty much after lorton ends and all the way until maryland starts

Living in Ashburn for the past year and a half, originially from Bad News. Warwick High '01............Norfolk State University '06!!!

About the 757 I will admit the clubs is weak, the Alley pops every now and again. Seem like the club scene went down hill after The Beach House closed down awhile back and that big shootout outside of the Club Miami/ Aqua Lounge/ Club Mystique.

Im trying to move back to the 757 the first chance I find a company trying to pay some descent IT money!

Just moved to NW off 16th St (closer to silver spring Side).. I know Howard, G-Town and U st aren't far, but what are some good places to go to to get abetter feel for the area?

All my ppl's are away at school, oversea in the military..or locked up
eyes.gif
.. for the most part so any info is appreciated

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

roll.gif

this dude i went to the club who stay down there in norfolk took me with him to go get his club clothes cuz we were hittin the club up that night, homie went and bought a pair of HUGE mens capri's, a pair of phat farm loafers, and a HUGE red polo shirt, i went in my total foamposite max's, a crooks n castles tee, and my levi's, man o man when he came to pick us up wearin that me n my homies were goin on him lmao, we get to the club and like half the people there are dressed like that
alien.gif
, and they were all talkin like they hopped out of paid in full with full blown "harlem accent", i was just in my everyday, casual fit, and girls were flockin to me n my boys who werent dressed like those bammas, lol. i had fun tho, the female to male ratio is alot higher down there then it is in the usual DC clubs i go to
smokin.gif

which club was it??

as for me.. grew up in falls church.. moved to norfolk for school, stayed there for a min.. rite now tho.. FARfax.

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Just moved to NW off 16th St (closer to silver spring Side).. I know Howard, G-Town and U st aren't far, but what are some good places to go to to get a better feel for the area?

All my ppl's are away at school, oversea in the military..or locked up
eyes.gif
.. for the most part so any info is appreciated
have you tried cleveland park or adams morgan ?

Back
Top Bottom