Where have all the OG Niketalk members gone?

Harlem is still here.
4db160356ccc251b65ea28707476cf1c6a42741d.gif
laugh.gif

Early 2002 for me according to my account......I don't have any NT fame or anything though.

Been around since nikepark, registered in 2002.

never was a big poster, but stayed with all the goings on.

didn't really post in '05 when i left Australia to live and work in Brixton S LDN.

came home in 2006/07 and havent really posted or veiwed much because I work for a brand and it clashes with my work and also cause the back B'ground drawsattention when i am looking at the net while working.

WOW I JUST FOUDN THE SCAN PIC
laugh.gif
Shynop was so hilarious me and his AIMconvos were hilarious I remember TLN ( TEAM LATE NIGHT) with DJKWAZ those were the days RYANKMD from Michigan cool guy. I dont remember too much more but Ihave to go to bed and I got more pics of old NT I will post later.

peAce
pimp.gif

2f225eb4e2726394cfe2cb7cfb0ab82024d8b06.jpg

Or him going at it with Ubiquitee and Travis from GCH
What happened to her she was mad cool? I still have the weird looking big bird photo from her nephews birthday party
laugh.gif

I could've murdered this guy yesterday, the idiot that quoted the idiot that quoted all the pictures just to write two words when i was browsing on my BByesterday. Good thing i messed up, because it was one obscenity laced tirade.

I've been here since '01 and had like 3000+ posts with another s/n, but I got banned. Back then I was immature as hell
laugh.gif

A lot of memories, niketalkjunkie was a big #$%, phillyhova (who's probably phillypac now)
laugh.gif
, shynop
laugh.gif

yo cameron and finns and the rest of you dudes. i been doing well finally. got a divorce (hence my female advice lol) got custody of my daughter. moved back tobrooklyn. man i was in a mess, lost 80% of my og jordans from my collection (ex wife threw em out lol) all is good. the lil one is fine im breathing clean air,just chillen taking it easy ya know? trying to lose weight lol (when will that happen beats me lol) i'm glad you guys are still around. my sneaker flowaint like it used to be but im still checking out the latest releases etc. I may make a come back to this collection thing in a few months who knows. i stillargue with new jacks on how things were better back in DA DAYS
laugh.gif
life isgreat you guys rock.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom