Where is Adam Morrison?

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

He has diabetes I believe, would that hinder his play?

Jay Cutler plays football with diabetes...this mental ****** can play with that don't give him an excuse.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

He was waaaaaaaay more than that.
If it weren't for his dad being a college basketball coach, I doubt he would have made to where he is/was, because he clearly doesn't have that killer motivation/drive to be great. That's mainly what I was trying to say.

As far as skills though, dude clearly was not worthy of a top 3 pick and the majority of ppl knew that from the start. He wasn't great or dominating at any aspect of the game, he was just bigger, more athletic and crafty than the comp he faced in the WCC. Put him up against NBA-level athletes at the 3/4 position, and you see the results.

His father wasn't responsible for him being the best player in college his final season. He just didn't have the mentality to make it at the next level. No big deal. He got his millions, lost the passion, and now he's chillin'. Wish I could do that. He and Ryan Leaf are kickin' it now.

If it weren't for his dad being a college basketball coach, I doubt he would have made to where he is/was, because he clearly doesn't have that killer motivation/drive to be great. That's mainly what I was trying to say.

As far as skills though, dude clearly was not worthy of a top 3 pick and the majority of ppl knew that from the start. He wasn't great or dominating at any aspect of the game, he was just bigger, more athletic and crafty than the comp he faced in the WCC. Put him up against NBA-level athletes at the 3/4 position, and you see the results.

His father wasn't responsible for him being the best player in college his final season. He just didn't have the mentality to make it at the next level. No big deal. He got his millions, lost the passion, and now he's chillin'. Wish I could do that. He and Ryan Leaf are kickin' it now.

He made a couple mills . Won 2 rings . Now chilling and enjoying life on the low. That's a good life right there

He made a couple mills . Won 2 rings . Now chilling and enjoying life on the low. That's a good life right there

I was at twoof the finals games last year in boston. During the shootaround portion of both games dude just stood at half court with his hands in his pockets, didn't move didn't say anything to anybody. Was weird. 

I was at twoof the finals games last year in boston. During the shootaround portion of both games dude just stood at half court with his hands in his pockets, didn't move didn't say anything to anybody. Was weird. 

If I had the talent and height to make it to that level I would be doing my damndest to stick around. 

It's a shame. 

He better save that money because he isn't making that money doing something else. 

Unless he's super smart and invests his money well lol.

If I had the talent and height to make it to that level I would be doing my damndest to stick around. 

It's a shame. 

He better save that money because he isn't making that money doing something else. 

Put him up against NBA-level athletes at the 3/4 position, and you see the results.

Dude dropped big numbers against some pretty high major teams who had NBA caliber athletes (43 against MSU and 35 against Memphis comes to mind) 

Put him up against NBA-level athletes at the 3/4 position, and you see the results.

Dude dropped big numbers against some pretty high major teams who had NBA caliber athletes (43 against MSU and 35 against Memphis comes to mind) 

Do Be Doo:

ohwell.gif

That would be a good commercial in retrospect... if he didn't have the NBA career he did, and if he didn't cry during a game that could have been won. Sure, it would have been a miracle, but if it's mathematically reasonable for you to win, then keep your head in the game. What if Christian Laettner would have balled his eyes out for like a whole minute before that famous inbounds pass from Grant Hill? I guarantee he would have missed the shot, or might not have even got it off.

Do Be Doo:

ohwell.gif

That would be a good commercial in retrospect... if he didn't have the NBA career he did, and if he didn't cry during a game that could have been won. Sure, it would have been a miracle, but if it's mathematically reasonable for you to win, then keep your head in the game. What if Christian Laettner would have balled his eyes out for like a whole minute before that famous inbounds pass from Grant Hill? I guarantee he would have missed the shot, or might not have even got it off.

Dude you obviously didnt follow college basketball.... He killed in the non-conference. Especially in the Maui Invitational... Put up 43 points against MSU and later against another top team. And lets not forget the torching of Memphis. He was that dude in his last year of college bball. He also had a descent rookie year. He was averaging 12 a game which is descent.His knee accident (to me is to blame) He has never been the same since and his confidence was shot. Dude deserves a lil more credit than that. U act like he was just trash 

Dude you obviously didnt follow college basketball.... He killed in the non-conference. Especially in the Maui Invitational... Put up 43 points against MSU and later against another top team. And lets not forget the torching of Memphis. He was that dude in his last year of college bball. He also had a descent rookie year. He was averaging 12 a game which is descent.His knee accident (to me is to blame) He has never been the same since and his confidence was shot. Dude deserves a lil more credit than that. U act like he was just trash 

Originally Posted by amel223

It's a shame. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you don't so who gives a @$!+?

Morrison obviously worked hard enough to be a top pick in the NBA draft, but because of injuries and other things, it didn't work out... He knows the game maybe he'll be a coach one day.

Unless anyone knows him personally how people gonna call him a "mental ******."

Originally Posted by amel223

It's a shame. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you don't so who gives a @$!+?

Morrison obviously worked hard enough to be a top pick in the NBA draft, but because of injuries and other things, it didn't work out... He knows the game maybe he'll be a coach one day.

Unless anyone knows him personally how people gonna call him a "mental ******."

^ I hate responses like that.

You don't always have to know someone personally to pick up on their personality.

Guys like David Robinson and Grant Hill are very generous with their money, and hardly ever lose their temper on the court. You can just know those two things about them and you'd be perfectly reasonable to call them 'nice'.

Morrison is a mental ******. If you want proof, it's available to plenty.

^ I hate responses like that.

You don't always have to know someone personally to pick up on their personality.

Guys like David Robinson and Grant Hill are very generous with their money, and hardly ever lose their temper on the court. You can just know those two things about them and you'd be perfectly reasonable to call them 'nice'.

Morrison is a mental ******. If you want proof, it's available to plenty.

Back
Top Bottom