Where my John Mayer fans at?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

City Love

I'm happy someone else recognize the beauty behind this song.Personally:City LoveHalf of my heartCovered in the rainClarityAnother kind of green.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

City Love

I'm happy someone else recognize the beauty behind this song.Personally:City LoveHalf of my heartCovered in the rainClarityAnother kind of green.

Never....EVER listened to him with any type of seriousness at all. I've always been a hip-hop head but is he really that good???

Never....EVER listened to him with any type of seriousness at all. I've always been a hip-hop head but is he really that good???

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

My favorite Mayer song would have to be this

The intro, chorus and solo is
pimp.gif

I was at this show. went to all of the Holiday Revue shows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

So did you guys forget that HE SAID THE N WORD??? I can't co-sign this lame in fact he gets a NO-SIGN.

Couldn't care less really. Sure it won't make you feel better since you've made up your mind, but he apologized for it. 
Favorite songs are hard to choose with him because some of his live performances make songs I wasn't really fond of that much better.

But the Where the light is version of Gravity and Stop this train are always playing. His stuff makes me do things productive and think more for some reason.

Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

So did you guys forget that HE SAID THE N WORD??? I can't co-sign this lame in fact he gets a NO-SIGN.

Couldn't care less really. Sure it won't make you feel better since you've made up your mind, but he apologized for it. 
Favorite songs are hard to choose with him because some of his live performances make songs I wasn't really fond of that much better.

But the Where the light is version of Gravity and Stop this train are always playing. His stuff makes me do things productive and think more for some reason.

Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Seen him twice in 2010. once at MSG another at Bethel/Woodstock... Dude puts on an awesome show. Assassin is #1 on my Itunes... His cover for Free Fallin' is also on point

Seen him twice in 2010. once at MSG another at Bethel/Woodstock... Dude puts on an awesome show. Assassin is #1 on my Itunes... His cover for Free Fallin' is also on point

We also didnt forget you making a "put me onto nikki manaj" thread...if you read that article you'd see what he meant ...please exit this thread

We also didnt forget you making a "put me onto nikki manaj" thread...if you read that article you'd see what he meant ...please exit this thread

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

theres actually a forum dedicated to Mayer here on yuku

http://johnmayer.yuku.com...3/t/My-Stupid-Mouth.html
I post there from time to time (I feel like an outcast because my NT avy/sig show up on this forum
laugh.gif
). Great forum, especially if you're looking for audio content from live shows. There are people who have ridiculously good recorders who record the songs from the concert and upload it for all to hear; the audio quality is really clear.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

theres actually a forum dedicated to Mayer here on yuku

http://johnmayer.yuku.com...3/t/My-Stupid-Mouth.html
I post there from time to time (I feel like an outcast because my NT avy/sig show up on this forum
laugh.gif
). Great forum, especially if you're looking for audio content from live shows. There are people who have ridiculously good recorders who record the songs from the concert and upload it for all to hear; the audio quality is really clear.

Continuum is a great album top to bottom. 
pimp.gif
So many great songs in his catalog that perfectly describe a lot of relationships. Mayer is that dude. 

Continuum is a great album top to bottom. 
pimp.gif
So many great songs in his catalog that perfectly describe a lot of relationships. Mayer is that dude. 

Back
Top Bottom