Originally Posted by 951guero

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Mexican summit @ ADELITAS LOL!

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
THIS!, im down whenever (i live here
laugh.gif
), vamos al adelas, a la comida china (hong kong) y a dar vueltas por ahi, si van con un local no pasa nada
pimp.gif

PS: oh and nobody takes the i got a feeling cover serious, its an embarrassment, but its funny
laugh.gif

a veces yo i unos amigos nos echamos el viaje, dale vuelta a la calle de atras 
laugh.gif

Adelitas en Sabado noche se pone bien bueno, y viejas bien buenisimas
Guero let Socaluis know, he might be down.

Ballin 2K, I know Tijuana like tha back of my hand. Maybe we can have the summit. Head down to THE ZONA rosa, check Revolution, and if you guys want, head to the shoes spots in TJ
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
), vamos al adelas, a la comida china (hong kong) y a dar vueltas por ahi, si van con un local no pasa nada
pimp.gif

PS: oh and nobody takes the i got a feeling cover serious, its an embarrassment, but its funny
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ballin 2K, I know Tijuana like tha back of my hand. Maybe we can have the summit. Head down to THE ZONA rosa, check Revolution, and if you guys want, head to the shoes spots in TJ
wink.gif

Si llo viviera por donde ustedes estan, Llo iva a Madre... No mas no los vaigan a violar por alla.
laugh.gif
No se crean.

Si llo viviera por donde ustedes estan, Llo iva a Madre... No mas no los vaigan a violar por alla.
laugh.gif
No se crean.

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
wait what?!?!? shoe spots in tj? where?!?!?!....

...about revolucion ave, ive actually never partied there, locals dont go there, unless its 6th street, the whole 6th street has been revamped and its the "hypster/cool" zone right now, i spend fridays or sat's there, cheap drinks, all kinds of bars/music (mostly 80's, indie, electro, pop bars), LOTS of girls everywhere, and even some naco spots (cumbias and stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
), as for clubs, locals pretty much go to seven nightclub, dubai vip, tiffany's (ex dubai) (all of these near the border, in plaza pueblo amigo) and cheers bar (rio tijuana, about 5 mins from the border) for clubs, and of course theres the bars/clubs that have norteño and banda, theres girls everywhere (think of the mexican girls from mexico posts)...

...and of course all of the congales on 1st street and stuff like that .

tijuana is a good time to party guys, dont believe everything you hear, i mean i understand if your completely wasted en la revu, your just attracting attention to yourself, and will get picked up, but anywhere else your good, or with a local
happy.gif
, hell ive been drunk as hell with a beer in my hand getting into my car infront of a cop, he didnt even look at me twice (yeah yeah, don drink and drive, ive learned my lesson
tongue.gif
)...

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
wait what?!?!? shoe spots in tj? where?!?!?!....

...about revolucion ave, ive actually never partied there, locals dont go there, unless its 6th street, the whole 6th street has been revamped and its the "hypster/cool" zone right now, i spend fridays or sat's there, cheap drinks, all kinds of bars/music (mostly 80's, indie, electro, pop bars), LOTS of girls everywhere, and even some naco spots (cumbias and stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
), as for clubs, locals pretty much go to seven nightclub, dubai vip, tiffany's (ex dubai) (all of these near the border, in plaza pueblo amigo) and cheers bar (rio tijuana, about 5 mins from the border) for clubs, and of course theres the bars/clubs that have norteño and banda, theres girls everywhere (think of the mexican girls from mexico posts)...

...and of course all of the congales on 1st street and stuff like that .

tijuana is a good time to party guys, dont believe everything you hear, i mean i understand if your completely wasted en la revu, your just attracting attention to yourself, and will get picked up, but anywhere else your good, or with a local
happy.gif
, hell ive been drunk as hell with a beer in my hand getting into my car infront of a cop, he didnt even look at me twice (yeah yeah, don drink and drive, ive learned my lesson
tongue.gif
)...

Originally Posted by Solaga

jfreak23 wrote:

Solaga wrote:

jfreak23 wrote:

Solaga wrote:

Born in Los Angeles...
Parents are from Oaxaca...

never knew their were others from oaxaca here
pimp.gif
haha
De que parte de Oaxaca eres paisa???

both parents are from YEB
Serio...
Aqui puro Solaga... 
You be playing basketball or tocas con la banda de YEB?

no i dont do either alot of my uncles are though. im not really in touch with my roots hahaha.

Originally Posted by Solaga

jfreak23 wrote:

Solaga wrote:

jfreak23 wrote:

Solaga wrote:

Born in Los Angeles...
Parents are from Oaxaca...

never knew their were others from oaxaca here
pimp.gif
haha
De que parte de Oaxaca eres paisa???

both parents are from YEB
Serio...
Aqui puro Solaga... 
You be playing basketball or tocas con la banda de YEB?

no i dont do either alot of my uncles are though. im not really in touch with my roots hahaha.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Mom is from Durango. Everyone from Durango, is it safe right now? I hear kidnappings are getting popular.
What part of Durango are you from?

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Mom is from Durango. Everyone from Durango, is it safe right now? I hear kidnappings are getting popular.
What part of Durango are you from?

The Mexican1262- Ay wey I would go pero, Las pachangas de morelia son de Septiembre. Si no, Si iva..... What bout december? Im thinking of going but for christmas.

its 30 minutes away from Morelia, pero no hay pedo. I can meet!

The Mexican1262- Ay wey I would go pero, Las pachangas de morelia son de Septiembre. Si no, Si iva..... What bout december? Im thinking of going but for christmas.

its 30 minutes away from Morelia, pero no hay pedo. I can meet!

Back
Top Bottom