Where my Mexican NTers at? Vol. *Dj Khaled Voice* We the bessssssssssss

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I heard Mexicali, has Chinese people who can speak fluent Spanish?

If that's the case are there some cute... Chinese/Mexican chicksout there?

Making me remember about this white/mexican chick I used to crush on...
tired.gif
mexicali is the Chinese food capital of mexico, so im guessing theres a lot of truth to that, although  i havent been to mexicali a lot (just passing by and about 4-5 weekends i went clubbing with friends), there is a lot of good looking girls there, but they only come out at night
laugh.gif
(its hot as hell there), as far as Chinese honeys, ive seen a couple, but got shot down when i talked to one at a local mall
nerd.gif

....as for kicks spots in tijuana, si conozco los de la 5y10 y el centro y en el mercado de todos, o en el swap meet de la cardenaz, muy de vez en cuando te encuentras algo bueno, creo que vi unos jordan XVI todavia nuevos en otay en una tienda, nadie los a comprado ..

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by 951guero

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Mexican summit @ ADELITAS LOL!

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
THIS!, im down whenever (i live here
laugh.gif
), vamos al adelas, a la comida china (hong kong) y a dar vueltas por ahi, si van con un local no pasa nada
pimp.gif

PS: oh and nobody takes the i got a feeling cover serious, its an embarrassment, but its funny
laugh.gif

a veces yo i unos amigos nos echamos el viaje, dale vuelta a la calle de atras 
laugh.gif

Adelitas en Sabado noche se pone bien bueno, y viejas bien buenisimas
Guero let Socaluis know, he might be down.

Ballin 2K, I know Tijuana like tha back of my hand. Maybe we can have the summit. Head down to THE ZONA rosa, check Revolution, and if you guys want, head to the shoes spots in TJ
wink.gif
wait what?!?!? shoe spots in tj? where?!?!?!....

...about revolucion ave, ive actually never partied there, locals dont go there, unless its 6th street, the whole 6th street has been revamped and its the "hypster/cool" zone right now, i spend fridays or sat's there, cheap drinks, all kinds of bars/music (mostly 80's, indie, electro, pop bars), LOTS of girls everywhere, and even some naco spots (cumbias and stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
), as for clubs, locals pretty much go to seven nightclub, dubai vip, tiffany's (ex dubai) (all of these near the border, in plaza pueblo amigo) and cheers bar (rio tijuana, about 5 mins from the border) for clubs, and of course theres the bars/clubs that have norteño and banda, theres girls everywhere (think of the mexican girls from mexico posts)...

...and of course all of the congales on 1st street and stuff like that .

tijuana is a good time to party guys, dont believe everything you hear, i mean i understand if your completely wasted en la revu, your just attracting attention to yourself, and will get picked up, but anywhere else your good, or with a local
happy.gif
, hell ive been drunk as hell with a beer in my hand getting into my car infront of a cop, he didnt even look at me twice (yeah yeah, don drink and drive, ive learned my lesson
tongue.gif
)...

Just to add ARRIBA TIJUANA!! Nacido en el DF exportado a Tijuana via true cachanilla que mi padre es. Funny thing is some stores over here get some good shoes every now and then and they stay on the racks for ages. About two weeks ago I say a pair or Oly VII's from 2 years ago just sitting there. Too bad they were sz 7 if not I would've grabbed a pair.

Yeah. There used to be a shop on REVU that had soccer jerseys, they used to get all the jordans, including the retros. The shop is no  longer, but there are some other shops around the city that carry kicks.

5 Y 10 There are some places in there that get jordan and forces. You just really have to look. I found 7s, 10s and even some Air Forces.
Nike store in Plaza Rio.( Newer releases, expensive)
There is a new mall around the hipodromo area that has a sport shop that get dope kicks. (Not sure what the selection is, but I saw some Dunks and Forces about a week ago)
If your in Rosarito, there in a shop in downtown that has jordans and has a QS account. I dont recall the name, maybe someone here might
tongue.gif
(I remember I copped Altitude 13s 4 or 5 years ago)

Let set up the summit fellas. Who's down let me know, and I can holler at ballin see what we can do
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mexicansolepower

Where at? La Zona Rosa?
laugh.gif

Mexican summit @ ADELITAS LOL!

Let make it happen.
happy.gif
THIS!, im down whenever (i live here
laugh.gif
), vamos al adelas, a la comida china (hong kong) y a dar vueltas por ahi, si van con un local no pasa nada
pimp.gif

PS: oh and nobody takes the i got a feeling cover serious, its an embarrassment, but its funny
laugh.gif

a veces yo i unos amigos nos echamos el viaje, dale vuelta a la calle de atras 
laugh.gif

Adelitas en Sabado noche se pone bien bueno, y viejas bien buenisimas
Guero let Socaluis know, he might be down.

Ballin 2K, I know Tijuana like tha back of my hand. Maybe we can have the summit. Head down to THE ZONA rosa, check Revolution, and if you guys want, head to the shoes spots in TJ
wink.gif
wait what?!?!? shoe spots in tj? where?!?!?!....

...about revolucion ave, ive actually never partied there, locals dont go there, unless its 6th street, the whole 6th street has been revamped and its the "hypster/cool" zone right now, i spend fridays or sat's there, cheap drinks, all kinds of bars/music (mostly 80's, indie, electro, pop bars), LOTS of girls everywhere, and even some naco spots (cumbias and stuff
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
), as for clubs, locals pretty much go to seven nightclub, dubai vip, tiffany's (ex dubai) (all of these near the border, in plaza pueblo amigo) and cheers bar (rio tijuana, about 5 mins from the border) for clubs, and of course theres the bars/clubs that have norteño and banda, theres girls everywhere (think of the mexican girls from mexico posts)...

...and of course all of the congales on 1st street and stuff like that .

tijuana is a good time to party guys, dont believe everything you hear, i mean i understand if your completely wasted en la revu, your just attracting attention to yourself, and will get picked up, but anywhere else your good, or with a local
happy.gif
, hell ive been drunk as hell with a beer in my hand getting into my car infront of a cop, he didnt even look at me twice (yeah yeah, don drink and drive, ive learned my lesson
tongue.gif
)...

Just to add ARRIBA TIJUANA!! Nacido en el DF exportado a Tijuana via true cachanilla que mi padre es. Funny thing is some stores over here get some good shoes every now and then and they stay on the racks for ages. About two weeks ago I say a pair or Oly VII's from 2 years ago just sitting there. Too bad they were sz 7 if not I would've grabbed a pair.

Yeah. There used to be a shop on REVU that had soccer jerseys, they used to get all the jordans, including the retros. The shop is no  longer, but there are some other shops around the city that carry kicks.

5 Y 10 There are some places in there that get jordan and forces. You just really have to look. I found 7s, 10s and even some Air Forces.
Nike store in Plaza Rio.( Newer releases, expensive)
There is a new mall around the hipodromo area that has a sport shop that get dope kicks. (Not sure what the selection is, but I saw some Dunks and Forces about a week ago)
If your in Rosarito, there in a shop in downtown that has jordans and has a QS account. I dont recall the name, maybe someone here might
tongue.gif
(I remember I copped Altitude 13s 4 or 5 years ago)

Let set up the summit fellas. Who's down let me know, and I can holler at ballin see what we can do
happy.gif

Born in houston but my dad is from Aguascalientes,Aguascalientes and my mom is from Monterrey, NL proud to be mexican

Born in houston but my dad is from Aguascalientes,Aguascalientes and my mom is from Monterrey, NL proud to be mexican

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Question, is Tropico still open in TJ?

yep, still right behing jail alai...

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
haven't been there in ages, maybe 8 years
laugh.gif
My cousin out in TJ used to always take me with him.

Any spots in the city with an SB account?

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

tired.gif
mexicali is the Chinese food capital of mexico, so im guessing theres a lot of truth to that, although  i havent been to mexicali a lot (just passing by and about 4-5 weekends i went clubbing with friends), there is a lot of good looking girls there, but they only come out at night
laugh.gif
(its hot as hell there), as far as Chinese honeys, ive seen a couple, but got shot down when i talked to one at a local mall
nerd.gif

....as for kicks spots in tijuana, si conozco los de la 5y10 y el centro y en el mercado de todos, o en el swap meet de la cardenaz, muy de vez en cuando te encuentras algo bueno, creo que vi unos jordan XVI todavia nuevos en otay en una tienda, nadie los a comprado ..

eek.gif
devil.gif
... looks like I need to visit Mexicali and maybe get a Chinese (or Chinese/Mexican) chick for real.
smile.gif

Right on for the heads up. The only reason why I brought it up is a friend of mine went there and she said they had pretty good chinese food so I figured a better detour than TJ in my opinion.  

tired.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
... looks like I need to visit Mexicali and maybe get a Chinese (or Chinese/Mexican) chick for real.
smile.gif

Right on for the heads up. The only reason why I brought it up is a friend of mine went there and she said they had pretty good chinese food so I figured a better detour than TJ in my opinion.  

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

not as far as i know, i can only wish, i asked tropico about 5 years ago and they said they where working on it, but i havent been there in a while, i still remember when i went in there to get my ES koston 3's 
pimp.gif
, its a *$*#% if i wanna get some sb's, have to drive/take the trolley all the way to downtown sd
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
smile.gif

mexicali is cool, but its boring as hell during the day (its to !$##@!@ hot to do anything!!!), but as far as clubs and girls go
smokin.gif
, i always have a great time when i go, and drinks are cheaper than here in tj (at clubs), and its pretty much a sin to go to mexicali and not have Chinese food

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

not as far as i know, i can only wish, i asked tropico about 5 years ago and they said they where working on it, but i havent been there in a while, i still remember when i went in there to get my ES koston 3's 
pimp.gif
, its a *$*#% if i wanna get some sb's, have to drive/take the trolley all the way to downtown sd
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
smile.gif

mexicali is cool, but its boring as hell during the day (its to !$##@!@ hot to do anything!!!), but as far as clubs and girls go
smokin.gif
, i always have a great time when i go, and drinks are cheaper than here in tj (at clubs), and its pretty much a sin to go to mexicali and not have Chinese food

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

No Sb spots meng. Funny many years ago, Shelter based in Mexico city was going to open a Shop in Downtown Tj, right by Las pulgas( Locals should know this) but the pulled the idea after the violence went up in TJ. This was about  3 or 4 years ago. Funny thing is that the had a ton of stuff they were going to drop. Dia de los muertos SB's, Mf dooms, 3 bears. They ended up opening shop in Guadalajara and Monterrey and they sold the kicks there
ohwell.gif

headcount for summit:

Balling2k3
ABC

Who else is in?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

No Sb spots meng. Funny many years ago, Shelter based in Mexico city was going to open a Shop in Downtown Tj, right by Las pulgas( Locals should know this) but the pulled the idea after the violence went up in TJ. This was about  3 or 4 years ago. Funny thing is that the had a ton of stuff they were going to drop. Dia de los muertos SB's, Mf dooms, 3 bears. They ended up opening shop in Guadalajara and Monterrey and they sold the kicks there
ohwell.gif

headcount for summit:

Balling2k3
ABC

Who else is in?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom