Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Question, is Tropico still open in TJ?

yep, still right behing jail alai...

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
haven't been there in ages, maybe 8 years
laugh.gif
My cousin out in TJ used to always take me with him.

Any spots in the city with an SB account?

not as far as i know, i can only wish, i asked tropico about 5 years ago and they said they where working on it, but i havent been there in a while, i still remember when i went in there to get my ES koston 3's 
pimp.gif
, its a *$*#% if i wanna get some sb's, have to drive/take the trolley all the way to downtown sd
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
... looks like I need to visit Mexicali and maybe get a Chinese (or Chinese/Mexican) chick for real.
smile.gif

Right on for the heads up. The only reason why I brought it up is a friend of mine went there and she said they had pretty good chinese food so I figured a better detour than TJ in my opinion.  

mexicali is cool, but its boring as hell during the day (its to !$##@!@ hot to do anything!!!), but as far as clubs and girls go
smokin.gif
, i always have a great time when i go, and drinks are cheaper than here in tj (at clubs), and its pretty much a sin to go to mexicali and not have Chinese food

Yeah Tropico will always be there, but no SB tampoco.

No need to drive up carnal. Let me know and I will drop them off for you in Tijuana. I go to TJ every two weeks for the weekend.

AND

COMIDA CHINAD E MEXICALI> ANY SPOT IN SOCAL. Top knotch food overthere. Las nenas are in Mexicali too.
These ones are from down there.

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

not as far as i know, i can only wish, i asked tropico about 5 years ago and they said they where working on it, but i havent been there in a while, i still remember when i went in there to get my ES koston 3's 
pimp.gif
, its a *$*#% if i wanna get some sb's, have to drive/take the trolley all the way to downtown sd
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
... looks like I need to visit Mexicali and maybe get a Chinese (or Chinese/Mexican) chick for real.
smile.gif

Right on for the heads up. The only reason why I brought it up is a friend of mine went there and she said they had pretty good chinese food so I figured a better detour than TJ in my opinion.  

mexicali is cool, but its boring as hell during the day (its to !$##@!@ hot to do anything!!!), but as far as clubs and girls go
smokin.gif
, i always have a great time when i go, and drinks are cheaper than here in tj (at clubs), and its pretty much a sin to go to mexicali and not have Chinese food

Nightlife it is...
pimp.gif
. Right on for the heads up, ballin2k3. Is there a particular area (or clubs) a lot of these girls be out at? Or, how about restaurant wise, like what's good to grub out there?

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
smile.gif

smokin.gif

Yeah Tropico will always be there, but no SB tampoco.

No need to drive up carnal. Let me know and I will drop them off for you in Tijuana. I go to TJ every two weeks for the weekend.

AND

COMIDA CHINAD E MEXICALI> ANY SPOT IN SOCAL. Top knotch food overthere. Las nenas are in Mexicali too.
These ones are from down there.

@
on_line.gif
KRISPACINLA, lets do it!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
devil.gif
smile.gif

smokin.gif

Nightlife it is...
pimp.gif
. Right on for the heads up, ballin2k3. Is there a particular area (or clubs) a lot of these girls be out at? Or, how about restaurant wise, like what's good to grub out there?

Whatabout El Vergel? Is it still up and running? Many summers were spent out there
laugh.gif
always had a ball

that spot is perfect to go pick up some paisitas
pimp.gif
, super naco ir a las albercas
laugh.gif

Nightlife it is...
pimp.gif
well, there an area where theres a lot of clubs/bars within walking distance to each other, last time i went was last year so i dont remember the damn names, orage, a london bar, something like that, pretty much in the hotel area...

No Sb spots meng. Funny many years ago, Shelter based in Mexico city was going to open a Shop in Downtown Tj, right by Las pulgas( Locals should know this) but the pulled the idea after the violence went up in TJ. This was about  3 or 4 years ago. Funny thing is that the had a ton of stuff they were going to drop. Dia de los muertos SB's, Mf dooms, 3 bears. They ended up opening shop in Guadalajara and Monterrey and they sold the kicks there
ohwell.gif

headcount for summit:

Balling2k3
ABC

Who else is in?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

holy hell i didnt know that!!!, sucks they didnt open, tropico is right there to, si they'd have competition,  las pulgas
pimp.gif
, ahi nos vamos cuando nos aburrimos y se nos pega lo naco
laugh.gif
, a zapatearle, and its cheap as hell...

AND

my dude
pimp.gif
, now if there was just any sb's i was interested in right now
laugh.gif
, and hes not lying, and i dont even like chinese food that much
tongue.gif

First 3 Id Smash, I dont know bout you vatos smashin the 4th or Specially the 5th.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya bien pedo, caliente, y tus compas ya se fueron con otras viejas,  te vale madre
laugh.gif

edit: im probably gonna regret this, guys dont go and post this somewhere else or do anything stupid!
laugh.gif
, friends of the ex-gf, dont really talk to them that much, just if i bump into them.....

37942_10150275008130357_681585356_15228717_3036638_n.jpg

Whatabout El Vergel? Is it still up and running? Many summers were spent out there
laugh.gif
always had a ball

that spot is perfect to go pick up some paisitas
pimp.gif
, super naco ir a las albercas
laugh.gif

Nightlife it is...
pimp.gif
well, there an area where theres a lot of clubs/bars within walking distance to each other, last time i went was last year so i dont remember the damn names, orage, a london bar, something like that, pretty much in the hotel area...

No Sb spots meng. Funny many years ago, Shelter based in Mexico city was going to open a Shop in Downtown Tj, right by Las pulgas( Locals should know this) but the pulled the idea after the violence went up in TJ. This was about  3 or 4 years ago. Funny thing is that the had a ton of stuff they were going to drop. Dia de los muertos SB's, Mf dooms, 3 bears. They ended up opening shop in Guadalajara and Monterrey and they sold the kicks there
ohwell.gif

headcount for summit:

Balling2k3
ABC

Who else is in?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

holy hell i didnt know that!!!, sucks they didnt open, tropico is right there to, si they'd have competition,  las pulgas
pimp.gif
, ahi nos vamos cuando nos aburrimos y se nos pega lo naco
laugh.gif
, a zapatearle, and its cheap as hell...

AND

my dude
pimp.gif
, now if there was just any sb's i was interested in right now
laugh.gif
, and hes not lying, and i dont even like chinese food that much
tongue.gif

First 3 Id Smash, I dont know bout you vatos smashin the 4th or Specially the 5th.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ya bien pedo, caliente, y tus compas ya se fueron con otras viejas,  te vale madre
laugh.gif

edit: im probably gonna regret this, guys dont go and post this somewhere else or do anything stupid!
laugh.gif
, friends of the ex-gf, dont really talk to them that much, just if i bump into them.....

37942_10150275008130357_681585356_15228717_3036638_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

Where in Tj do you stay at? My aunt lives by the Hipodromo and my other aunt by La mesa.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

Where in Tj do you stay at? My aunt lives by the Hipodromo and my other aunt by La mesa.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

im living with my parents, ahmm, near macroplaza, know where that is?, near parque morelos, its easy to get here, but im all around town really, i go to school in otay, and most of my friends live in playas de tijuana....

edit: hipodromo
pimp.gif
, lots of house parties popping aroung there, muchas fresas, y mi abuelita vive por la mesa, aun lado de la penitenciaria

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

im living with my parents, ahmm, near macroplaza, know where that is?, near parque morelos, its easy to get here, but im all around town really, i go to school in otay, and most of my friends live in playas de tijuana....

pimp.gif
, lots of house parties popping aroung there, muchas fresas, y mi abuelita vive por la mesa, aun lado de la penitenciaria

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

pimp.gif

Dope. Yeah Microplaza is the new plaza they open by la via rapida. Yeah  we go and have boxing parties at the applebees there. Especially when Canelo or another Mexican fighter is fighting.
Hipodromo is dope, but I rather stay in LA MESA. La nenas overthere are
pimp.gif
  when my primo shows up with a couple to double date with lol.

Head count for Summit:

Ballin2k3
ABC
DopeEDGAR
OGMOSES.

Who else>?  At least 7 to 10 heads to make it worthwhile,then  me and ballin can start planning something.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Mexican Cuties FTW!

Ballin:

pimp.gif

Dope. Yeah Microplaza is the new plaza they open by la via rapida. Yeah  we go and have boxing parties at the applebees there. Especially when Canelo or another Mexican fighter is fighting.
Hipodromo is dope, but I rather stay in LA MESA. La nenas overthere are
pimp.gif
  when my primo shows up with a couple to double date with lol.

Head count for Summit:

Ballin2k3
ABC
DopeEDGAR
OGMOSES.

Who else>?  At least 7 to 10 heads to make it worthwhile,then  me and ballin can start planning something.

dame la guerita en el vestido morado
devil.gif

buh, just got married to one of my boys about a month ago
laugh.gif
en este caso ponme la dientuda en el vestido azul en layaway, la recojo despues que acaben de arreglar la ranfla
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

dame la guerita en el vestido morado
devil.gif

buh, just got married to one of my boys about a month ago
laugh.gif
en este caso ponme la dientuda en el vestido azul en layaway, la recojo despues que acaben de arreglar la ranfla
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom