Where R They Now ??? NCAA Basketball

You ask, I answer:

Bobby Hurley:
He planned on making a comeback about 3 years ago, but he blew out his knee. He rehabbed and tried to come back again, but it didn't work out. I believe he is coaching with his dad at St. Anthony's High School in New Jersey.

Damon Bailey:
Damon bounced around the Minor Leagues (CBA, etc) and was in Indiana Pacer Camp a number of times. He retired from basketball last year or the year before. He now runs a business in Indiana (pretty sure in IN).

Charles O'Bannon
2001-02 Japan, Toyota Alvark

Ed O'Bannon
2002-03 Poland, Polonia Warszawa
2001-02 Poland

Tavorris Bell
2001-02 Israel, Hapoel Afula

One other FYI, just in case you care:

Roshown Mcleod
Duke, Hawks, 76ers, Celtics
Roshown has retired from the NBA due to a leg injury. He is now an Assistant Coach at Fairfield University (Connecticut).

Keep 'em coming if you would like.

Jumanji

6:15 INC.

Where is Chris Porter from Auburn? He could bang!

He was at Golden State once he got drafted but where he at now?

Chris Porter:
Chris was traded to Charlotte (from GS), but was soon waived. He missed his flight when he was to report and that sealed his fate. He also has had some Marijuana issues, so the NBA might be out for a while.

He is currently in Italy playing for Carifac Fabriano Basket. Last year (2001-02) he was in the Phillipines with the Barangay Ginebra Kings.

Jumanji

I have a few guys that I haven't heard from college they are:
victor page - g' town, in my opnion he left way to early
bubakar (?) aw - also from g'town
exree(?) hipp- maryland
dontonio winfield - bearcats
melvin levett - bearcats
reggie geary - arizona
joe blair - arizona
cliff rozier - l'ville cardinals
if you can answer these thanks a lot, I have more but I am in class so I will post again later, thanks in advance!!!
Can I be the indispensable lynchpin,
by shrugging off an elbow to the bridge of my nose,
by getting a better tape job on my left foot,
by continuing to call glass coming off baseline picks,
by remembering I started college as a 6'3" equipment manager,
by cutting a little more sharply to the bucket?
I can. - Scottie Pippen 1/11/98 1:09 p.m.

Here you go:

Victor Page
2001-02 CBA, Played in 5 Games with 2 Different Teams

Bubakar Aw
Can't find Bubakar. Always liked his name. I'm almost positive I remember reading he signed somewhere overseas last year.

Exree Hipp
2000 Harlem Globetrotters

Dontonio Wingfield
Can't seem to find an update on Dontonio. Wow, what a waste of talent. He should have waited one more year to come out when he left Cincy. I know he played some overseas and some in the Minor Leagues over that last 5 years. I'm sure he encountered some more legal troubles as well.

Melvin Levett
2001-02 ABA, Kentucky

Reggie Geary
2002-03 France, Bourg en Bresse &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Reggie was with the T-Wolves this Summer. Lack of a J has always cost him NBA security. He is getting up there in age for an NBA comeback, but he will always make $$ overseas.

Joe Blair
2002-03 Turkey, Ulker Istanbul &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
I always liked JB. I was so mad when he got suspended his Sr. Year at U of A and cost them a few games. I used to see him every Summer playing ball at the Summer Pro League. He is one of the better players who will always make $ overseas.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Cliff Rozier
No info avail. Probably one of the biggest NBA busts of all time. 6'11 with skills, but the worst work ethic of anyone. I think he may have been on someones NBA Summer League (T-Wolves?) at some point in the last 2 years. Not positive though.

Keep 'em coming if you want.
Jumanji

For the person who asked about Tavorris Bell.

He is currently listed on the Harlem Globetrotters roster.

Jumanji

C O'Bannan?

Is Cameron Dollar a coach yet?

UCLA 95 :wink:
wink.gif

[table]You better get your WHEATies...[/table]SAAM I AM

Bo Kimble?
Harold Miner?
"Hi, my name is Shaquille O'Neal, and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) TRUTH! Quote me on that, don't take anything out. I knew he could ball, but not like this. Paul Pierce is the Truth" - Shaq, after the Truth dropped 42 points on the Lakers on March 13, 2001

Click here

Someone else asked about C. O'B.

Here is his info from an earlier reply:

Charles O'Bannon
2001-02 Japan, Toyota Alvark

Cameron Dollar
Cameron was previously Head Coach at Southern California College in Costa Mesa, CA. It is a NAIA School. He was let go after one year. He was NOT the person for that job. He then was an assistant at Georgia (I think) for a year or so for Harrick. He moved on to St. Louis under former UCLA Assistant Lorenzo Romar. Romar is the new Head Coach at University of Washington and he brought Dollar with him. Dollar just made headlines for the wrong reason. He was suspended for recruiting violations.

Bo Kimble
Bo played overseas for a while, but he made enough $ from his guaranteed NBA Rookie Contract that $ would not be an issue. I read an article about him no too long ago. It said he was retired and working for a foundation he set up.

Harold Miner
Harold vanished from the basketball world 4-5 years ago. The one time "Baby Jordan" cashed in with a solid NBA Rookie Contract and nice Nike Contract as well. As for where he is today, he is in private business somewhere in LA I think. This question comes up quite a bit. I think SLAM tried to get an interview with him a year ago or so, but he declined.

Jumanji

Thanks for the compliments.

Shawn Respert:
2002-03 Poland
He is playing for Komfort Kronoplus Stargard Szczecinski. Imagine all that on a Jersey. It would probably stretch to the back.

He played in Italy last year. I was always a big Respert Fan. Unfortunately he was undersized and was not a PG. He has been playing Overseas for a while now.

Who else you looking for?

Jumanji

Miles Simon:

Miles was in the CBA last year. He was named League MVP.

He is currently in camp with Seattle Supersonics. He has an excellent chance of making their team. It's taken him some time to make an NBA comeback. Considering he scored all of 2 Points his 1st stint in the NBA (98-99 Orlando Magic), he may get a better shot now.

He has paid his dues Overseas and in the Minor Leagues. This is by far his best shot to again make an NBA Roster. He was in Clippers Camp last Pre-Season and was among the last players cut.

We'll see what happens this time.

Jumanji

Off the top of my head, I'm not sure if Miles was with the Pacers last summer.

He may have been. I know he was with the Clippers for part of the Summer, because he played out here in the Summer Pro League. However, often times players participate on a number of NBA Summer League teams.

He was for sure with the Clippers during last Pre-Season as well.

Jumanji

Titus Ivory?

Gyasi Cline-Heard?

i know that they both signed contracts overseas, but where?
And finally, I read in a magazine recently that researchers have determined that stress truly does cause acne. Researchers were able to prove this long-presumed theory by conducting comprehensive tests on mice. I tell you this story, because I don't know if there's anything funnier than the thought of a stressed-out mouse with zits.

Titus Ivory
2002-03 Italy, Viola Reggio Calabria
He also played in Italy last Season.

Gyasi Cline-Heard
2002-03: Signed in Belgium with Racing Basket Antwerp. However, he was recently released.

He played in Belgium last year as well.
Gyasi was with the Utah Jazz this Summer in the Rocky Mountain Revue. He averaged 3.3 Points in his 6 Games this Summer.

Jumanji

jumanji:

Pete Mikeal
Justin Love
Teddy Dupay
Chris Carawell
Nate James
Ron Hale
Wayne Turner
Arthur Lee
Tyrell Lyday
Tyson Patterson
nas is like a b@$%& put the mack to his belly... aint been dissed like this since makaveli...and your rappin these days is alot worse than your actin in belly-Freeway

^^^^^^^
Kiki Vandeway or whatever his name is said Jimmy won that contest the nuggets had, where anybody can try out for them
nas is like a b@$%& put the mack to his belly... aint been dissed like this since makaveli...and your rappin these days is alot worse than your actin in belly-Freeway

jimmy king isn't on the nugget's roster

-=Retired Babe of The Day Provider @ NikeTalk=-

Brooke Burke is the hottest chick on earth!!!

Check Out E!'s Rank Show hosted by Brooke Burke,damn BB is HOT!!!

DANG! You are hookin it up! Some more please:

Tyson Wheeler
JR Henderson
Mark Sanford
Roderick Rhodes
Stais Boseman
Lou Roe
Mario Bennett
Adonis Jordan
Matt Fish
Roy Rogers
Ed Gray

Thanks in advance!

some of the above mentioned, you might have mentioned already.
[size=2 PT]
"It's important to practice good hygiene, at least if you want to run with my team..." Del the Funky Homosapien [/size]

I think Mario Bennett and Rodrick Rhodes are still here playin ball in the Philippines... well, they were here 2 months ago
"this game's in the refrigerator, the door's closed, lights out, eggs getting cooled, butter's getting hard, and the jello's jigglin" Rest in peace Chick Hearn[table]San Diego Super Chargers[/table]

Back
Top Bottom