Where to cop spacejam XI

Got an email from Eastbay this morning, order didnt go through
indifferent.gif

Not even that pressed as I would have been in the past, if I can catch a re-stock like Kev says there will be then cool. If not no biggie
grin.gif

Glad I copped at Owings at midnight because I just found out my normal spot only had kids....and they have been tellin people they had em for weeks now....afew people called me pissed! They had told them the same thing they told me about haven em...

Went to Owings Mills for the midnight just to see what it was looking like. Took 1 look at the lione and knew i wasnt gonna be able to get em so i played thesideline. 2 of my homeboys were in line so i waited for them. Both got their pair and i just woke up 20 mins earlier this morning and headed to Security tocop. Shoe City opened up at 8:30, i was 4th in line, copped my 11 n cuzin copped his 12 n proceeded to go to work. No sweat really.

keep all that crazy stuff outta b-more. dont be recommending people to come here and !@+.

What I'm getting at is, over 40 stores got these in Richmond and surrounding areas (close to 50 if you include Pburg), and you wentto n' central.

- Kev B.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Being from NOVA it comes from the fact that all we've got are kids into Jordans, who don't know anything about sneakers. There is no respect anymore out here because people don't know anything. All we got is a bunch of ignorant kids tryin to be "fresh" and to make a few bucks off reselling.... The scene this morning was just embarassing to me.

Agreed! Even though I'm only 17 myself. What differs me from those kids is that I have knowledge about the shoes I own or seek, most of these cluelessdudes are just out there for the hype or thinking they're stuntin' with '09 crappy GR releases.

btw How are these selling in the Northern VA region?
nerd.gif
..Hopefully Iwon't regret passing on these later on.

My order last night on NDC went through (surprisingly), but my brother's order on Eastbay got canceled today and I tried to scoop a pair for him from themall but that ended bad too.

If any friendly NTers, Kev, or anyone in the DMV area can help me with a size 11/11.5 or point me in the right direction, I'll be willing to make a driveto scoop up a pair. He wanted these more than I did but too bad he doesn't wear a 9.5.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SwagBag

keep all that crazy stuff outta b-more. dont be recommending people to come here and !@+.
thing is its been like this for a min. at some spots lowkey. For example security, this morning there was a dude in line from moco. I've beenin other lines with dudes from pg in them, and the asian kids were clearly not from there. I could go to other malls but Im a familiar face, dudes know me andlook out for me usually.

Originally Posted by Hugo

going to PG even tho i know they will be sold out............

Don't go to PG they are all gone. Taking advice from a stupid friend I ended up going there it it was ridiculous out there.

Especially when dudes got their " connect" there.
eyes.gif
And justsay %+%$ everybody that was cold in line.

It was my first and last time going to PG Plaza for a release. Every other mall in this area >>>>>>>> PG

I'm 25 years old. And the only reason I stayed in that line is because For years I've waiting for these shoes to retro.

I wish I had enough money to get them back then but sadly I didn't. "Crappy" 09' retro or not. I am very happy I got these. Now all I need isthe Concords.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Sneakerheads don't exist anymore. Went to Dulles Town Center, no respect, nobody knows anything about sneakers, bunch of fighting. Two people cut and despite the line's persistence were allowed to purchase pairs. I got in a cursing match with one of these dudes, all he had to say was "I got 3 pairs, what you got?" I would have said class and dignity but obviously those words would be too big for him. I miss when lineups were fun, sitting talking about shoes, without all the ridiculousness...they're just sneakers! One of the dudes took my size so I wasn't able to get these, oh well, just wish it didn't go down that way. If anyone has an 11.5-12, hit me up.
did you end up at footlocker or finishline?? cuz finishline wasn't that bad cuz i was there. but you are right....nobody knows anythingabout sneakers....i had dudes asking me....oh wait you ordered at midnite on eastbay...for what price?? i couldn't believe the *$%+ i was hearing......howwas footlockers release dulles???

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Went to Owings Mills for the midnight just to see what it was looking like. Took 1 look at the lione and knew i wasnt gonna be able to get em so i played the sideline. 2 of my homeboys were in line so i waited for them. Both got their pair and i just woke up 20 mins earlier this morning and headed to Security to cop. Shoe City opened up at 8:30, i was 4th in line, copped my 11 n cuzin copped his 12 n proceeded to go to work. No sweat really.

I was in that line at shoe city...I was #6 in line I got played on my sz 9 too. Its cool tho I copped at footlocker in security

ipitomi: Footlocker at Dulles had about 50ish people all said and done. They had about 33 pairs, the release didn't go so well as 3 people from theFinishline group cut the line, one of them taking the last 12 right before me. It sucks that I got screwed, but life goes on.

Put in no work, but just copped my pair from D!ck's Sporting Goods in Gaithersburg.

Saw the line at wheaton plaza yesterday, so i assumed PG was a wrap.

I'm jive dissappointed with these, they don't have that "feel" my 01's did.

I'm not even mad I aint get these...I don't know what it is but I'm just not into J's anymore...but I have regrets about not getting someoverly hyped shoes before hand (Purple Foams which I eventually got and the Blue Foams and Black Kanye West Joints which I never got
smh.gif
)

Now if HOH has a release like the Green Goblins again ima be on it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom