Where to cop spacejam XI

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by ghostface31

i dont post in here because yall dont talk about sht .
the N whispered it

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

Haven't waited in line since Grape V's, but regardless of the 'quality' issues, I needed these..

Got to Wheaton @ about 6am, All lines were deep except Shoe City & Footaction, Waited @ Footaction (was like 15th) and when they opened at 7 the manager said they only had 4 pairs for sale
tired.gif

Had 2 do some mean spot swindling @ Finishline which was about 60 deep by then, and ended up 4th in line
laugh.gif
.. Hate to be 'that dude' but I wasn't even rockin like that...

Homie did a little re-cap on his blog about the release, www.datsdope.blogspot.com

I felt the urge to comment after reading his shenanigans..
smh.gif

thirsty %#$ $*@@#
So did I, homie really went thru hoops.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Haven't waited in line since Grape V's, but regardless of the 'quality' issues, I needed these..

Got to Wheaton @ about 6am, All lines were deep except Shoe City & Footaction, Waited @ Footaction (was like 15th) and when they opened at 7 the manager said they only had 4 pairs for sale
tired.gif

Had 2 do some mean spot swindling @ Finishline which was about 60 deep by then, and ended up 4th in line
laugh.gif

Homie did a little re-cap on his blog about the release, www.datsdope.blogspot.com

smh.gif

thirsty %#$ $*@@#
It's funny that dude havein to go through a lot to get these upsets yall
laugh.gif
..Cuz really loves these kicks and wanted them, U gotta get in where ufit in, and if u don't have a connect or that connect fakes, Hittin the line @ the mall is what u gotta do...

I've been blessed to know enough people to not usually do that, but I needed 2 pairs of these so I hit up the AM release to grab that extra pair, Aint noshame in my game..

I knew these weren't gonna make it to the shelf, You gotta realize these are one of those kicks that EVERYBODY wants...

I heard from one of my boys that was @ fair oaks that someone fell down the esculators trying to run to foot locker
laugh.gif

YungSatellite wrote:

PAT2345912 wrote:

Got to Wheaton @ about 6am, All lines were deep except Shoe City &
Footaction, Waited @ Footaction (was like 15th) and when they opened at
7 the manager said they only had 4 pairs for sale
tired.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

thirsty %#$ $*@@#

It's funny that dude havein to go through a lot to get these upsets yall
laugh.gif
..Cuz really loves these kicks and wanted them, U gotta get in where u fit in, and if u don't have a connect or that connect fakes, Hittin the line @ the mall is what u gotta do...

I've been blessed to know enough people to not usually do that, but I needed 2 pairs of these so I hit up the AM release to grab that extra pair, Aint no shame in my game..

I knew these weren't gonna make it to the shelf, You gotta realize these are one of those kicks that EVERYBODY wants...

Not even G..

peep what I posted on his blog..

had nothing to do with him going thru hoops

I could care less if he ran around break his neck for some kicks..

like I said I really wanted them..

But I'm not going thru hoops for em

I'll live...

Do yall think there's any kid sizes left arround...........im looking for a size 7.......im going to try to call around tommorow and try my luck..

Originally Posted by ETW 360

Anyone that already has coppers in size 11.5 or 12. I want to trade my DS size 11 Space Jams for them!!!
For those who missed out i advise you to buy the foams, there will be plenty of folks like ^this come february.

So what's good with the restocks?

I ain't get nothing for X-Mas I'm tryin' to know if I can even get these still during the restocks or should I just wait for the VI's?
frown.gif

^
Inbox me your size.

As my phone blows up from managers at local stores getting a few more pairs in from the sky next week, I'll hit you asap.

But everyone copped these to make that extra $100 it seems. Even chicks. I haven't seen the hood like this since the DMP.

Not knocking no one's hustle, but its gonna be mad pairs available in Jan. and Feb. So I advise patience.

Same trend, with these broke "resellers" either maxing out their credit cards or using bill money for quick flip.

I honestly didnt know about this section until I heard somebody in the Space Jam thread talking about "regional forums", but I'm looking for asize 13
laugh.gif

Damn sounds like it was crazy out there for these. Didnt have the cash at the time...but I guess Ill play the waiting game with these.

For those that are "plat." members at Flocker...

E-mail went out at exactly 3am on flocker.com restock.

"Royal," when I finally went to the bathroom to go piss, and loaded up my CPU and waited, your size was already gone.

I'm still on it.

Still looking for a 12 in a restock, but ebay prices are starting to drop so I might be able to get my pairs therere. At least in the regional forums we canprovide each other with useful info, unlike the JB Forum thread, people are just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom