Where to cop spacejam XI

Sound like "hot" Nova bammas to me. Day before official release date. SZ..............

As much as we try to avoid these kinda post here.

[Eddie Griffin from Voodoo Child] "Shim Shim....."

EVERY SINGLE STORE WILL HAVE THESE, MANY ALREADY HAVE 50+ PAIR SITTING IN THE STOCKROOM.

Good night.

Y'all can get 'em now on Florida ave NE between 4th and 5th streets.
roll.gif

If your going to PG Plaza you will be upset because many employees already got there dibs on there pairs. Majority of the shoes are gonna go to bmore. Theresale value will be over 300 but less then 500. Every reseller will flood ebay with them and over a period of time they will fall like the yeezys indemand.Which will be a good thing to all that dont get them. Im just tryin to look out and my aunt is the regional manager for footlocker in the dmv.

^
[Bunk, the Wire, Season 5]
"Shame on You, and I mean it..."

How the hell are you "looking out" making false statements in the most "non-ISS" and "non-hypebeast" shoe forum on the internet?
smh.gif

You got the joints for "sale" in your sig., so its quite obvious what your motive(s) is. And it's all good -- It ain't WHAT you do, it'sHOW you do it.

I just happen to be 10+ years friends with all the DMs in Flocker, INC. (all stores in the company).

And Flocker alone in 757, 804, and all of DMV (including Bmore), the quantity of pairs shipped to flocker, INC. stores is crazy. Noteven including FAction and Champs.

Take that to other forums cuz. It's not appreciated here among the majority.

Really?

Really really.

All i can say is wow. imma put it to rest now. you got it! my sig is for outsider from the DMV which is still a good price lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

How the hell are you "looking out" making false statements in the most "non-ISS" and "non-hypebeast" shoe forum on the internet?
smh.gif

You got the joints for "sale" in your sig., so its quite obvious what your motive(s) is. And it's all good -- It ain't WHAT you do, it's HOW you do it.

I just happen to be 10+ years friends with all the DMs in Flocker, INC. (all stores in the company).

And Flocker alone in 757, 804, and all of DMV (including Bmore), the quantity of pairs shipped to flocker, INC. stores is crazy. Not even including FAction and Champs.

Really?

Really really.

Damn you told him...
laugh.gif

i went to the mall to check my spots and get some info and cop the new clispe cd and i noticed that in most stores i went into they were doing shoe count onthe SJs(was there around 12noon) and there were alot of them. so these shouldnt be hard to get, just be on time, dont be a fool and you'll be good.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Lol! At least you wont have to camp out. I would rather pay 25 above retail then to have to pay resellers fees. I wonder how much the reseller fees are gonna be probably 300 +.

Should be around there...there are gonna be so many resales that the 300 resale price will go up the less you'll see of these, don't freak out when you see a price tag for 5 bills! My say is..buy 2 keep one that money will go to the VI!
The day a pair of 09 Spacejams go for 500 is the day you'll see me at the Horseshoe wearing Scarlet and Grey.

I've never seen most of yall post in this thread, but you guys sound stupid putting out ridiculous statements and rumors out there. These will be widelyavailable, point blank period.

laugh.gif
im not even going to call a connect for these..... they will be there on my lunch break. If not????? Def when I get off work. Dude acting the

shoe game is killing right now. Units not moving in this city brah..... No Shawty El Oh round these parts

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

smh.gif

You got the joints for "sale" in your sig., so its quite obvious what your motive(s) is. And it's all good -- It ain't WHAT you do, it's HOW you do it.

And Flocker alone in 757, 804, and all of DMV (including Bmore), the quantity of pairs shipped to flocker, INC. stores is crazy. Not even including FAction and Champs.

Really?

Really really.

laugh.gif

Let him live man.....

He does not know that 90% of us in here will have NO PROBLEM getting these, if we REALLY want them.

I did not pay $280 for DS Grapes or DS Laser IV's, this year.......

I don't care what y'all say. I'm camping. Not taking any chances. I want to put these in a glass case and resell them in about 8 yrs. Mo money Momoney!!!

These Are Not Going To Be Hard To Buy,So It Aint Going To Be Too Much Of A Big Deal For Them.But I'll Tell You Everybody and There Momma Will Have These

Originally Posted by 2Guard

I don't care what y'all say. I'm camping. Not taking any chances. I want to put these in a glass case and resell them in about 8 yrs. Mo money Mo money!!!

You got the new foreman grill portable with the 15 AAA batteries? If so I might ride up and join you son son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I don't care what y'all say. I'm camping. Not taking any chances. I want to put these in a glass case and resell them in about 8 yrs. Mo money Mo money!!!

You got the new foreman grill portable with the 15 AAA batteries? If so I might ride up and join you son son
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have an extension cord and a toaster oven...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have an extension cord and a toaster oven...
#WellDamnThen..... sound like we making smores and all. I'm for all dat jack

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

^I don't speak Twitter. What's with all the #'s and @'s????

Yet you knew what I was referencing
laugh.gif
(you deciphered that code brah)

Your not to old for Twitter so stop faking
roll.gif

Twitter runs this town tonight.....#AllBlackEverything
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I only know because some people type like that on FB. I have NO clue what that mess even mean. I just prefer straight talk. AND I'm NEVER going to be onTwitter. It's for people who either crave too much attention or need too much attention.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I only know because some people type like that on FB. I have NO clue what that mess even mean. I just prefer straight talk. AND I'm NEVER going to be on Twitter. It's for people who either crave too much attention or need too much attention.
The same can be respectively applied to...

Myspace = Face Book = Twitter = Black Planet = NT so what your really saying is........ #AllBlackEverything
wink.gif

We get it

laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I only know because some people type like that on FB. I have NO clue what that mess even mean. I just prefer straight talk. AND I'm NEVER going to be on Twitter. It's for people who either crave too much attention or need too much attention.
The same can be respectively applied to...

Myspace = Face Book = Twitter = Black Planet = NT so what your really saying is........ #AllBlackEverything
wink.gif

We get it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not really for NT, maybe Myspace or FB, though. What does # mean with the words? IE: #AllBlackEverything ? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom