Where to cop spacejam XI

DC ShoeDon wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not really for NT, maybe Myspace or FB, though. What does # mean with the words? IE: #AllBlackEverything ? I don't get it.
The hash marks are a way to identify topics basically. So if I want to talk about #GlobalWarming... for example, i can then click on the entireword(s) connected to the hash mark and it will show (link) me to all commemts revolving around that topic. The @ is used to address (mention) someone.

I was against twitter for a minute but Twitter> FB at this point. I go on FB to see pics of people's families. I go on Twitter for entertainment. Itsjust a world full of status updates and funny comments.

As soon as I can get Kev on ima get you to create an account to
laugh.gif
. Ittook me 2 years to catch on and create one

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

DC ShoeDon wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not really for NT, maybe Myspace or FB, though. What does # mean with the words? IE: #AllBlackEverything ? I don't get it.
The hash marks are a way to identify topics basically. So if I want to talk about #GlobalWarming... for example, i can then click on the entire word(s) connected to the hash mark and it will show (link) me to all commemts revolving around that topic. The @ is used to address (mention) someone.

I was against twitter for a minute but Twitter> FB at this point. I go on FB to see pics of people's families. I go on Twitter for entertainment. Its just a world full of status updates and funny comments.

As soon as I can get Kev on ima get you to create an account to
laugh.gif
. It took me 2 years to catch on and create one

roll.gif
@ you actually explaining.

#bammaass

My-T.

#GettingBackOnTopic Im coming back next week and really want these, and not tryin to get robbed. Best place to go? I have a place but anything close to OxonHill?

Ill be putting mine on Lay away if i can lol.. Not like I'm gonna break these out with this weather and the hype. just like the griffeys. I would see atleast 5 people with them on EVEYRDY... anyway Eyes of Hazel i got a ? for you. Since you said u cool with DMs and all that i was j/w if you know employees areable to use their 30% on these?..i Def bet they gonna be coppn out the $*@

Originally Posted by BigTy23

#GettingBackOnTopic Im coming back next week and really want these, and not tryin to get robbed. Best place to go? I have a place but anything close to Oxon Hill?
If one store doesn't have your size, drive 3 miles away to the next spot (St. Barn., etc). I doubt you'll need to make more than 3 runs,even if you late on getting up and getting ready (unless you go to hood spots like Iverson, lol). Yes, its that many. A GR.

if you know employees are able to use their 30% on these?
Outright? NO. And its good business IMO. People going to pay full price.

Tommy cay yo #imCurrently backstage w/ R.Kelly with my shower cap on naked on the bed beatboxing @therealAshanti's "rain on me"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Anyone know of any midnight release?

Thats what I need because I got to work that morning.....

just call ur local shops every store i called since last week said midnight release or they open early. 2 PURR
pimp.gif

Resellers will be lucky if they can fetch 240 for these
laugh.gif
. There'llbe so much to go around;which is why I'm passing on them. Just don't wanna see 100000 others with my same shoes walking around. "More fory'all!"

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Resellers will be lucky if they can fetch 240 for these
laugh.gif
. There'll be so much to go around;which is why I'm passing on them. Just don't wanna see 100000 others with my same shoes walking around. "More for y'all!"

These are the same ppl saying "I wish I didn't pass on these" once next year comes around.

I'm buying a pair. And I'm not going to break them out until next Fall.

#kapow

My-T.

^^ SAME... i REFUSE to wear any GR shoe within 5 months of release because i will look like everyone.

The few spots I know aren't doing midnight releases....Ima keep tryin though.....If I don't Ima just have to be a little late to work thatmorning...eeff it!! Lol

I'm copping them and wearing them out of the store. Then I'm going to every mall from Security to Tyson's; hitting every shoe store and"randomly" asking the associate what they got in new as I stare at my feet.

#kablooey #hot!sh

#Dylan #Dylan #Dylan #Dylan and #Dylan

#THIRSTYasHELL

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I'm copping them and wearing them out of the store. Then I'm going to every mall from Security to Tyson's; hitting every shoe store and "randomly" asking the associate what they got in new as I stare at my feet.

#kablooey #hot!sh

#Dylan #Dylan #Dylan #Dylan and #Dylan

#THIRSTYasHELL
At first I was like....

but then I ....

I just left the FL in the Gallery Mall in Downtown Baltimore... they said that they will have them in stock...

I'll prolly just go grab them on my lunch break or the day after...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I just left the FL in the Gallery Mall in Downtown Baltimore... they said that they will have them in stock...

I'll prolly just go grab them on my lunch break or the day after...

you think they're gonna be around the day after?

Nostalgia got me...saw my old 10th grade b-ball team picture and i must have them again. Rejoice.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Nostalgia got me...saw my old 10th grade b-ball team picture and i must have them again. Rejoice.
Gotdamn thanks for making me feel old.

Junior year @ VCU... "Holding" shoes in the stockroom waiting for Footlocker 50% off day as a part-timer FTW...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Gotdamn thanks for making me feel old.

Junior year @ VCU... "Holding" shoes in the stockroom waiting for Footlocker 50% off day as a part-timer FTW...
screw the space jams... dem columbias =
eek.gif
jk
but yea, imma hit a couple of spots and should be good. my main thing is making sure i know what time they open as some do early openings for certain shoes
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom