Where will Eggplants Drop @?

I have a quick question. Will the eggplant foamposites drop at footlocker,footaction, finishline, champs, or will it be only a online exclusive?

They already sold out dude. U missed em. DAG!

But seriously theres a 100+ page thread on these right below this one homie. Look there 4 info

threads like this is why NT is going downhill...
multiple posts about one shoe
******ed %$^ questions like this
"Hey, how should i lace my kicks" and "hey, does his outfit look good with these kicks?"...girls dress girls, men do NOT dress other men
smh.gif

People re-selling blatantly on their posts (re-sell in the buy/sell
laugh.gif
)
All these "e-thugs"...
and the list goes on

There are stilll those very few who are still holdin NT down though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MODs lock this thread already along with all the other irrelevant threads

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
threads like this is why NT is going downhill...
multiple posts about one shoe
******ed %$^ questions like this
"Hey, how should i lace my kicks" and "hey, does his outfit look good with these kicks?"...girls dress girls, men do NOT dress other men
smh.gif

People re-selling blatantly on their posts (re-sell in the buy/sell
laugh.gif
)
All these "e-thugs"...
and the list goes on

There are stilll those very few who are still holdin NT down though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MODs lock this thread already along with all the other irrelevant threads

ppl that pay attention and write 3pg paragraphs about it is what is going to bring niketalk down hill...

lol at niketalk going down hill... not gonna happen. been here since 99 and i been here since 01/02.... I've seen numerous of idiotic threads... this isjust wtv.

^ Yea you been here since 99,i feel ya..but dont deny the fact that NT has seen an icnrease in worthless posts and threads...I was a "lurker" forcouple years before joining,maybe I havent been around since 99 liek you,but to me,theres been a change here on NT..but i guess the idiotic threads and postswill continue to take up space on NT FTL

i think you got a valid question......idk a specific date.......but why should you have to go through 100+ pages to find a answer.......i dont understand ypeople just answer question and keep it moving........if anyone was to make nt go downhill it would be you ppl not the guy asking the question

What....they're naming shoes after vegetables now???

WTH.......

Just go check the fruit stands on the corner. Its exclusive to them. No supermarkets will be gettin these. All this info is confirmed

Back
Top Bottom