Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

I hopeeee it's the Columbia's.
I mean don't forget they just released the Bred 11's holiday season 2008
it would be a shame if they did it again so quick.

i just hope jb doesnt make a new cw..i just have a bad feeling about it because no matter how crappy the cw is it will get eaten up and the flood gates will open for the trash to come out smh....

i just hope jb doesnt make a new cw..i just have a bad feeling about it because no matter how crappy the cw is it will get eaten up and the flood gates will open for the trash to come out smh....

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

Using that logic jb wouldn't have released true blue 3's and black cement 3's. Wouldn't surprise me if they do release the black red xi's next year. These would get as much love as the concord's. Can't see them releasing columbia's around Christmas time. And I don't want them to unless they have blue tint soles and no reverse jumpman.

Using that logic jb wouldn't have released true blue 3's and black cement 3's. Wouldn't surprise me if they do release the black red xi's next year. These would get as much love as the concord's. Can't see them releasing columbia's around Christmas time. And I don't want them to unless they have blue tint soles and no reverse jumpman.

the last cdp black/reds lasted as long as a payless shoes quality wasnt no diffrenc JB needs to redo that shoe the right way make up for how they *$@**% up thousands of peoples favorite shoe and black/red will sell quick than columbias any day hope to see either one though always love to see people crawl n jump over this new garbage

the last cdp black/reds lasted as long as a payless shoes quality wasnt no diffrenc JB needs to redo that shoe the right way make up for how they *$@**% up thousands of peoples favorite shoe and black/red will sell quick than columbias any day hope to see either one though always love to see people crawl n jump over this new garbage

It'll most likely be the Columbias.  There's an outside chance of the lows (red and/or columbia) but those will probably drop in 2013.

It'll most likely be the Columbias.  There's an outside chance of the lows (red and/or columbia) but those will probably drop in 2013.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

yeah makes sense, BUT JB doesn't usually mess with XIs as far as retroing them too soon.....imo b/c it is their "fall back" shoe that they hope to keep depending on in case they have no other options.....white columbias are rumored and I think there was already a post saying they would drop next year.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

yeah makes sense, BUT JB doesn't usually mess with XIs as far as retroing them too soon.....imo b/c it is their "fall back" shoe that they hope to keep depending on in case they have no other options.....white columbias are rumored and I think there was already a post saying they would drop next year.

Most likely Columbias, but I'm hoping that they would release more than one pair per year (well, except with the Aniversary's last year). And it would suck if it came in a pack, I'll probably sell the XII's if it is bundled with the XI's again.

Most likely Columbias, but I'm hoping that they would release more than one pair per year (well, except with the Aniversary's last year). And it would suck if it came in a pack, I'll probably sell the XII's if it is bundled with the XI's again.

Back
Top Bottom