Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

The way they're re-releasing CDP colorways so soon, Black/red first wouldn't surprise me.

JB have become all about giving people as little of what they want whilst building the hype for what they do.

The way they're re-releasing CDP colorways so soon, Black/red first wouldn't surprise me.

JB have become all about giving people as little of what they want whilst building the hype for what they do.

Well I would say that the Colombias XI's would probably release again in 2012. And perhaps...maybe, the Bred XI's would release in 2013? Well either the Breds or an new colorway would release in 2013! Well see.

Well I would say that the Colombias XI's would probably release again in 2012. And perhaps...maybe, the Bred XI's would release in 2013? Well either the Breds or an new colorway would release in 2013! Well see.

I am thinking the black/red XI will make a comeback, they are an instant sellout. I am not sure about the Columbias being an instant sellout if they are as mass produced as the recent SJ and CG retro. The similary Anniversery XI didnt exactly fly, and they are very similar to the Columbias.

I am thinking the black/red XI will make a comeback, they are an instant sellout. I am not sure about the Columbias being an instant sellout if they are as mass produced as the recent SJ and CG retro. The similary Anniversery XI didnt exactly fly, and they are very similar to the Columbias.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

I hopeeee it's the Columbia's.
I mean don't forget they just released the Bred 11's holiday season 2008
it would be a shame if they did it again so quick.
Youre right, but the quality, and cut of the patent leather was so bad on the 2008s, (compared to 2001, and OGs) it would be acceptable for them to release the black/red color way to redeem themselves. The quality of the cool grey and space jams, IMO were pretty decent considering the downward spiral of quality in retro in recent years. 
It would be nice to see a new sick retro+ colorway that we havent seen before.

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

I hopeeee it's the Columbia's.
I mean don't forget they just released the Bred 11's holiday season 2008
it would be a shame if they did it again so quick.
Youre right, but the quality, and cut of the patent leather was so bad on the 2008s, (compared to 2001, and OGs) it would be acceptable for them to release the black/red color way to redeem themselves. The quality of the cool grey and space jams, IMO were pretty decent considering the downward spiral of quality in retro in recent years. 
It would be nice to see a new sick retro+ colorway that we havent seen before.

I would like to see those white and navy player exclusives that mj had being released.. and a couple new and exciting colorways. I hope it's not the colombias.

I would like to see those white and navy player exclusives that mj had being released.. and a couple new and exciting colorways. I hope it's not the colombias.

it must be the columbia's
the nicest kick ever
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom