Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Yeah I live in South Florida and get my !#@* cut at hall of fame.

Coral Springs FTL. There was only a couple cats in So FL that are nice. Best barbers I experienced were in Washington Heights, Jamaica and downtown BK.

Nah The CS drive is to far out the way for me...I go out to the one in west boca..But if I stay local (Deerfield) I go to this place new era...But the placeis always packed when I go...There pretty good out there tho...Ace hood in there sometimes to
laugh.gif

http://www.myspace.com/newerabarbershop

Tru...ye I've heard of New Era and dat dude Hernan. I stay pretty knowledgeable about some of the main sick barbers on myspace or just wherever. His workis clean. If you havn't also, check out Rich Tha Barber on myspace.com/richthabarber. He works around Queens.

Does this thread make that much sense though?

Wouldn't the best barber from Chicago, Detroit, NYC, Miami, Oakland etc... all be roughly the same skill level?

I guess overall, Seattle and SF definitely are not on the map. On average I would imagine NYC or chi town. Except theres probably so many barbershops not allof them can be that nice.

Wait, wait, NY dudes, Dominicans, really?

I never trusted a Dominican, PR, whatever to cut mines. I used to see these young cats, one was ill, then he left, and the rest kept pushing my line back. Now,I see one of them older jamaicans. The cut ain't nothing special, but it's real clean and very much more natural than what I was getting.

Imma have to say Chicago.. I go to the same barbers Who actually were the real barbers who did all the work for both "Barber Shop" movies.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I never trusted a Dominican, PR, whatever to cut mines. I used to see these young cats, one was ill, then he left, and the rest kept pushing my line back. Now, I see one of them older jamaicans. The cut ain't nothing special, but it's real clean and very much more natural than what I was getting.
indifferent.gif

Ive had barbers drunk/high/drunk+high and still left with an ill shape up
laugh.gif

I never trusted a Dominican,
I dont think I've ever trusted anyone but.......

And miami is funny style, all these places have NY in their name or claim to have ny barbers and it'll be some dudes from boston. My first two years hereI jumped from barber to barber and finally decided to shave my head.

NYC Spanish Barbershops, always come out with a fresh tape-up.
Black Barbershops don't cut it for me, Pun intended.

ok, nigguhz in Jacksonville Florida need to stop lying about the cuts. 1st of all i'd say 1 out of every 5 barber will zeek the !!%+ of u or push your lineback. I rememeber back in 06 I got a cut and dude left an outline on the whole left side of my face where he was shapin me up. Lol I was tight but it lookedlike he was tracing my sideburns or some sh.. There are a few good ones here. But I need a barber that will wow me ... Another reason to jet to NY

OK I'm curious do you guys think new school or old school barbers has better skills ? when I was a kid i used to rock the fade and on top of that a womancut me up. Now when I look at the style of old school cats im like ewww. The main thing ive noticed is old school isn't as sharp on the shape up and thesides don't curve as deep if you rockin a ceasar.

i'm in lake worth, FL and get my hair cut at Pacino's...been goin there since '05, my boy Paul in there is nice wit it...i'd assume nyc isprobably up there as well

oakland ca
hamiltons
best cuts around
i only pay 10$

also these 2 spots in sacramento
pauls cozy corner
and
3b's

shout out to del paso heights

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I know the worst place in world is Orlando, FL.
I found a spot where Pun/Fat Joe/Triple used to get hair cuts
Fellow NTer showed me it
and yes its better than Mad Barbers
its in a Flea Market tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't get hair cuts....but has anyone heard of this guy name bobby...they call him bobby's world...dude be having DVDs and shhh of him cuttingrappers hair...cam flew dude in to NYC from atl for cut...bruh be charging a stack for cut

Originally Posted by rickybadman

NYC. Dominicans FTW. The amount of times I have said only $15
eek.gif
, for haircut, shave and everything shaped up.
pimp.gif

dimelo

NYC rules all

why do think we got NYC barber shops all over florida

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Purple Face

For this thread to be successful, one must have had a haircut in each city.

Were ever Luda gets his hair cut.

pimp.gif

facial-hair-ludacris-400a010907.jpg

That ISN'T a fresh cut! I've seen this done. It's like a black paste and stencil. It's actually kinda nasty.

these use black ice to make the lineups look better its a spray black paint type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom