Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Dallas
url

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Las Vegas has some of the wackest barbers I have ever seen. Who the hell shapes up a mini fro, then cuts it? Pushing the hair way back.

What shop you go to? Go to Carl at MASTERPIECE 1 on Lakemead and Concord.

Best barber in Vegas, period.
i go to MASTERPIECE 2 on the corner of MLK and Cheyenne. my boy Shon always puts it down

definitely ain't SF. dudes be charging you for every single thing on top of a $15-20 haircut. extra for straight edge line up and another extra for ashave. and you gotta set up appointments all the time.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

San Francisco shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread.

Ive been let down so many times its gettin STUPID.

And to add insult to injury, average price is about 25-30.

SF haircuts FTL.

I want my Cleveland barber back
frown.gif
Go around the bay area in Oakland
word..you go to oakland for a barber cut..SF is more a homeboy x his garage type of thing.

NYC got their cuts on lock
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

definitely ain't SF. dudes be charging you for every single thing on top of a $15-20 haircut. extra for straight edge line up and another extra for a shave. and you gotta set up appointments all the time
some SF barbers arent consistant
eyes.gif
. once i got a cut at 4pm,he was tired from clippin since 11am..so i got a crappy fade.

but def. most barbers who have a shop open up..(Harveys and Fresh cuts) tend to charge a little more.

To my NYC heads

who got the barber game on lock in Manhattan?
PM me

USMC P/X haircut FTL ...come out looking like a carpet head
laugh.gif
....buti do say NYC does have the best barbers ....
Originally Posted by dont be a menace

definitely ain't SF. dudes be charging you for every single thing on top of a $15-20 haircut. extra for straight edge line up and another extra for a shave. and you gotta set up appointments all the time.

this ....

Best city to me besides my barber in New Orleans is Chicago...and I've gotten cuts from Houston all the way to NY

You can laugh at me all you want...but barbers in LONDON are iLL with the clippers!

When I was living there last year...I got the iLLest Fades!

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by Purple Face

For this thread to be successful, one must have had a haircut in each city.

Were ever Luda gets his hair cut.

pimp.gif

facial-hair-ludacris-400a010907.jpg

That ISN'T a fresh cut! I've seen this done. It's like a black paste and stencil. It's actually kinda nasty.

It's Begin (pronounced beijing). Some eastcoast dudes brought the style down to ATL a few years ago and the game has never been the same. It's just afake line up. The worst thing I've seen is begin haircut and then the barber used an eyeliner make up penic to draw a pencil thin goatee on dude
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You can laugh at me all you want...but barbers in LONDON are iLL with the clippers!

When I was living there last year...I got the iLLest Fades!

does typing ill spelled "iLL" make you feel cool?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Asian ladies in Southwestern Oklahoma

/thread

why is yours at that
sick.gif
angle?
because it costed 6 dollars
laugh.gif
$*$#@ cut me at a 135 degreeangle from the hairline
laugh.gif

Then I thought I had it figured out and could trick them into giving me the temple aka Brooklyn fades (which they apparently have never heard of and thereforedon't do by default) by explaining it differently, and it worked once but then the second time a different lady did it and *!$+$# me up so bad onoce I gothome and looked in the mirror, I hopped right back in the car and went up there and had her just even it all around with the lowest length. I would'vemade an NT post, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.

This topic got me dam near scared moving out of nyc
laugh.gif
I hate the process of trying to find a new barber when you need too. Been with him for 2 years maybenow.. he better not move haha

Every region is different though I got to my barber and tell him to give me a tape up he knows what I'm talking about, 2 friends moved out of nyc 1 toCaliand another to south jersey near philly they had no dam clue(i think my boy in jersey told me once they call it a brooklyn or some @*@$ like that)

My barber knows exactly what I want now, in there every 2 weeks or so to keep it clean. But i cannot stand points anymore for the past couple of years. It wasa HS thing, I can't be walking in the office with those anymore

Back
Top Bottom