Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Originally Posted by viiheaven

NYC.

I think my haircut is $12 but I always pay $20. Barbers need to eat too.

Blades Barbershop in Queens ftw.

word, i miss living in corona, my man leon and shadow hooked it up right

Who's Next
Headrush
Fade to Famous

in Brooklyn, NYC!!

Those are the best places around my way.

conveniantly ran into around the corner called Hall of Fame

pimp.gif

i have gotten cuts in NY (where I'm from), Boston (where I go to school), and Miami...

and i can honestly say that i was always at least content with my cut from Miami barbers (in particular, cutz)...ny is a close second, and boston is a DISTANTthird.

ive never been cut no where else, but im usually satisfied by a sharp taper or nice dark caesar....

im surprised that a lotta dudes is surprised by $12 for a cut. thats the norm in a lotta shops I been to here in BK. I usually give dude like 3 dollars tip....

Ill never forget the outrage when dudes had to go up from $10 - $12 for an adult cut... and $7 to $10 for a kiddie cut. dudes was in the hood about to riot.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Ill tell you what, it aint in AZ

Thats forsure
smh.gif

I stay getting cuts from my friend because whats the point of getting an okay cut for $15 when I can get an okay cut for $5

I'm in Broward and I've been to too many barber shops. Every time I find a good barber they leave after a while. Can someone reference a good sport inBroward?

imma say NY is tha best but i dont got much 2 compare it 2 tho i got it cut in NY a few times, on tha regular use 2 get it cut in CT they was decent and now imin FL where it is trash
smh.gif

Def NYC, dudes r sick wit the clippers, i live in Palm beach btw and i dont mess wit dudes who r local. Theres a lot of babers who r dominicans from Ny downhere and i only trust them wit my cut. In NY i would say Wash. Heights mad nice, dudes b beastin wit the clippers.

Back
Top Bottom