Which city do you think has the best BARBER game...

Dominican barbers are the best. MY barber is Rican though, he be working out a backroom of his pops laundrymat in Williamsburg.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Asian ladies in Southwestern Oklahoma
ciRhcIC2Kr3PhuadbiFTTI-large.jpg

/thread

sick.gif
nah bruh...sideburns like a '01 nokia snake game...

ny/nj(nj cause most NJ barbers came/are from NY)

cheap too,$12 i leave a 20 though,he's my boy.Free cuts,if i don't have enough $$ too,win/win.

Some of those Dominican/PR barbers will have your sideburns as sharp as rat turds...not to mention they'll shape your eyebrows like you're one of theGotti boys....don't even get me started on what they will do to your mustache...dudes prolly got credit cards that are wider than the hair they got overtheir upper lip...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some of those Dominican/PR barbers will have your sideburns as sharp as rat turds...not to mention they'll shape your eyebrows like you're one of the Gotti boys....don't even get me started on what they will do to your mustache...dudes prolly got credit cards that are wider than the hair they got over their upper lip...
since you paying, you gotta let em know...... my hairline got pushed back by some black barber here in ny.
My current barber (Dominican) saved my hairline. Some barbers create a whole new line
smh.gif

Any city with some caribbean influence. Jamaican/Dominican/Cuban etc. it's a done deal.

Originally Posted by Smashing

Any city with some caribbean influence. Jamaican/Dominican/Cuban etc. it's a done deal.

Jamaican Barbers FTW.... when i was younger.... Diamond was a beast with the clippers

Looking at everybodies struggles with barbers makes me happy Ive been goin to the same guy for five years now. Gets me right everytime, $12, $15 with the tip.$20+ for a cut is crazy.

And you can get crisp anywhere in Detroit. Ive got cuts alot of places, the D is the only place id trust to go into a barber college and get right.

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

NY
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

Phillypac is back with his good ol' New York hate.
Cali has by far the worst barber game. I didn't see one dude with an on point shape up. My boy from Compton be cutting his own hair (I know dudes who dothis and are good, he isn't) cause he tells me the barber shop all ways be ##!%%@* his @*+# up. Where dey do dat at?

NY cats, where's a good place to get cuts in Manhattan (midtown area)?

PM pls
pimp.gif

Never got my hair cut in NYC before ( I did but I was to young to remember so that doesn't count) but TJ from Clinton, MD is a good barber. Perfect fadeand shape up every time.

Back
Top Bottom