Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

When the VIII's retroed a few years ago, EVERY color except the aquas and playoffs were straight stale %$#. But the III's got dipped in whacksauce too. I'd say its a tossup between those two

When the VIII's retroed a few years ago, EVERY color except the aquas and playoffs were straight stale %$#. But the III's got dipped in whacksauce too. I'd say its a tossup between those two

The Jordan 1's imo, they put out way too many colorways.

I got the Jordan 8 white/orange blaze colorway, even though it's not the best color I was able to get it for a good price and I've beat them up like crazy for almost 3 years, those are built like tanks , and great winter shoes
pimp.gif

The Jordan 1's imo, they put out way too many colorways.

I got the Jordan 8 white/orange blaze colorway, even though it's not the best color I was able to get it for a good price and I've beat them up like crazy for almost 3 years, those are built like tanks , and great winter shoes
pimp.gif

AJ 1s This shoe should be left alone for 5-8 years unless its a good pack or a retro OG because of what they did
AJ 2 whatever nothing bad here 

AJ 3 All white

AJ 4 All White

AJ 5 Nothing
AJ 6 Olympics, Detriort and lakers

AJ 7s not including collector kicks like the Miras then nothing(There is nothing wrong with the Orions)

Aj 8. peapods and  brown and pinks

Aj 9 nothin

Aj 10 Nothin

AJ 11 Nothin 

Aj 12 Nothin

AJ 13 Nothi

Aj 14 White Browns I guess
Aj 15s lasers and Se's

Aj 16 nothin

Aj 17 Se's

Aj 18 Nothin

Aj 19 The Se's

Aj 20 Nuthin
AJ 21 All blacks

Aj 22 THE CITIES are TERRIBAD

AJ 23 Nuthin

Aj 2009 The Black and whites

Aj 2010 All blacks

Aj 2011 not sure yet

AJ 1s This shoe should be left alone for 5-8 years unless its a good pack or a retro OG because of what they did
AJ 2 whatever nothing bad here 

AJ 3 All white

AJ 4 All White

AJ 5 Nothing
AJ 6 Olympics, Detriort and lakers

AJ 7s not including collector kicks like the Miras then nothing(There is nothing wrong with the Orions)

Aj 8. peapods and  brown and pinks

Aj 9 nothin

Aj 10 Nothin

AJ 11 Nothin 

Aj 12 Nothin

AJ 13 Nothi

Aj 14 White Browns I guess
Aj 15s lasers and Se's

Aj 16 nothin

Aj 17 Se's

Aj 18 Nothin

Aj 19 The Se's

Aj 20 Nuthin
AJ 21 All blacks

Aj 22 THE CITIES are TERRIBAD

AJ 23 Nuthin

Aj 2009 The Black and whites

Aj 2010 All blacks

Aj 2011 not sure yet

There isn't a single Jordan VIII colorway I like, the Aquas are overrated IMO plus the White/Black/Red CW is decent, but that is pushing it.

There isn't a single Jordan VIII colorway I like, the Aquas are overrated IMO plus the White/Black/Red CW is decent, but that is pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom