Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The AJ 1. So many nice OG colorways that have never retroed, yet so many horrible retro colorways.

This and the 1s are one of my faves.
frown.gif

Still hoping they would retro the Blacktoes in HIGHs (loved my Old Loves though).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The AJ 1. So many nice OG colorways that have never retroed, yet so many horrible retro colorways.

This and the 1s are one of my faves.
frown.gif

Still hoping they would retro the Blacktoes in HIGHs (loved my Old Loves though).
smile.gif

19s were pretty uninspired imo, including the coast pack or whatever they were called.

19s were pretty uninspired imo, including the coast pack or whatever they were called.

Retro 1s, all whites wit da jumpman instead of da check, and fathers day
retro 2s,candy pack
retro 3,Harbor blues and black history month
retro 4s,white and green and da older retros without da flight  on da tonge makes them look fake
retro 5s,grey and green beans
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 6,olympics
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 7,orions
retro 8s navy and ornge
sick.gif

retro 9s Olives
retro 10s,red and grey
retro 11s,columbians
retro 12s,white and red(sunrise)
retro 13s,white and wheat
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 14s,white and lime

Retro 1s, all whites wit da jumpman instead of da check, and fathers day
retro 2s,candy pack
retro 3,Harbor blues and black history month
retro 4s,white and green and da older retros without da flight  on da tonge makes them look fake
retro 5s,grey and green beans
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 6,olympics
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 7,orions
retro 8s navy and ornge
sick.gif

retro 9s Olives
retro 10s,red and grey
retro 11s,columbians
retro 12s,white and red(sunrise)
retro 13s,white and wheat
sick.gif
sick.gif

retro 14s,white and lime

nothin worse than mocha 3's. i think alot of the retro plus colorways for the 3's are terrible. some shoes you just dont $@@* with. you put elephant print on the shoes for a reason. its not gonna go with every color you slap on it. the majority of new retro 3 colorways look fake

nothin worse than mocha 3's. i think alot of the retro plus colorways for the 3's are terrible. some shoes you just dont $@@* with. you put elephant print on the shoes for a reason. its not gonna go with every color you slap on it. the majority of new retro 3 colorways look fake

Back
Top Bottom