WHICH JORDANS ARE COMFORTABLE 1-14?!!?!?1?!

the zoom air in the 14s to me has ridiculous comfort, especially for to be just a seperate forefoot/heel setup. and that shoe has the softest inner lining i have stuck my feet in. feels like a pair of Snuggies for your feet haha.

the zoom air in the 14s to me has ridiculous comfort, especially for to be just a seperate forefoot/heel setup. and that shoe has the softest inner lining i have stuck my feet in. feels like a pair of Snuggies for your feet haha.

The Old Love/New Love 1s are pretty freakin' comfy! The 11s feel too narrow to me. To ball in though, I'm still partial to the XX.

The Old Love/New Love 1s are pretty freakin' comfy! The 11s feel too narrow to me. To ball in though, I'm still partial to the XX.

Originally Posted by dontae

8 have the best cushion buy I like to hoop in the 11s

the 8 is very comfortable, but mine had no cushioning
laugh.gif

its weird how they feel hard on but still comfortable.

i had the orange blaze pair from dtlr

Originally Posted by dontae

8 have the best cushion buy I like to hoop in the 11s

the 8 is very comfortable, but mine had no cushioning
laugh.gif

its weird how they feel hard on but still comfortable.

i had the orange blaze pair from dtlr

i think it has alot to do with personal preference, but i have to say my fav's are the 12, 14s, but the newer releases are lower quality and often times lower cushion too

i think it has alot to do with personal preference, but i have to say my fav's are the 12, 14s, but the newer releases are lower quality and often times lower cushion too

Back
Top Bottom