Which NBA team announcers are the biggest homers?

no one mentioned lakers commentator? Sac commentators really aren't homers, but I can't stand grant and jerry commentating. Voice is annoying.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Bob Fitzgerald of GS
I use to think this too but it's really not true at all. He is, for the most part, pretty objective and will give credit to the other teamsplayers while also pointing out bad calls that went the Warriors way. The Warriors announcers really shouldn't be in this discussion.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by chris82790

Bob Fitzgerald of GS
I use to think this too but it's really not true at all. He is, for the most part, pretty objective and will give credit to the other teams players while also pointing out bad calls that went the Warriors way. The Warriors announcers really shouldn't be in this discussion.
Definitely...Bob never fails to credit the other team when they're playing better or do something great.

Compared to other announcers, Bob is ok. He just messed with Mr. L's girl in the past.

i thought this was gonna be a Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier unappreciated post on the low....

White23Chocolate wanted me to post this:

Everyone is saying the Blazers announcers are the biggest homers, but if Kevin Calabro is one of their announcers (i think he is) then all those people are wrong.. He was the Seattle Sonics announcer for as long as I could remember, and is just an emphatic play caller for any team....

Kevin Calabro isn't. We get the 2 Mikes. Mike Rice is the one who pushes everything over the edge and everyone complains about. He's the same one whoasked if Vujacic ever shampoo'd his hair...

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by PRETTY

thumb.jpg

lol not even close... clipper commentators > lakers by landslide.
laugh.gif

Your on crack !

Ralpher Lawler with his stupid Lawler's law saying.

Also we're talking about a Clipper TV crew that got suspended 1 game this season for bashing the first NBA player from Iran when the Clippers were playing the grizzlies this season.

yea but it doesn't matter..
ppl find them more entertaining..

stu lantz is really a homer at its finest.
he needs to get older and retire as quickly as possible

That man Sean Elliot was on some other stuff last night. "The Nuggets do a lot of low swiping at the ball. There's really no need for that."
laugh.gif
Does JR owe his daughter some child support? Damn.
laugh.gif
I almost lost it when he said the JR throwing the ball off of Manu was a"boneheaded play." I'm not saying it was a shining moment, but all it did was save a timeout and set up a score for Melo.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

i thought this was gonna be a Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier unappreciated post on the low....
grin.gif
Spoiler [+]
DAGGER!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ir2pky.jpg

FAIL (URES)

These dudes are so horrid. ESPECIALLY Austin Carr. Dude honestly sounds like he's choking at all times and STAYS laughing after everything he says.
indifferent.gif

Bring Michael Reghi back!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

laugh.gif
I almost lost it when he said the JR throwing the ball off of Manu was a "boneheaded play."

laugh.gif

--Saw the replay of that play. Manu threw himself on the ground on that play.
eyes.gif

--Like an 8lb bball can knock over a 180-200lb man. Wow.

Matt Bullard yesterday yelled to the refs on the court to stop calling flops vs. Portland. Dude musta forgot his mic was on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Matt Bullard yesterday yelled to the refs on the court to stop calling flops vs. Portland. Dude musta forgot his mic was on
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...I need a vid!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by PRETTY

thumb.jpg

lol not even close... clipper commentators > lakers by landslide.
laugh.gif

Your on crack !

Ralpher Lawler with his stupid Lawler's law saying.

Also we're talking about a Clipper TV crew that got suspended 1 game this season for bashing the first NBA player from Iran when the Clippers were playing the grizzlies this season.
Ralph Lawler >
Clippers announcers are the most objective announcers in the league by far.

The Celtics entire network is ridiculous. They give absolutely no credit to any opposing player, unless of course he USED to play for Boston.
laugh.gif
Tommy isconstantly overrating their players, it gets so annoying. And the rest of the commentators and studio guys don't strike me as big basketball fans; I seethem as people who will watch the Celts but no little about guys playing in Milwaukee or GS.

Celtics announcers obviously

Sacramento Kings announcers as well. I don't even know their names, but they're like a bad Vegas motel lounge act.

Clippers announce team are actually very good, almost to the point where they side with the opposition a little too much.

But the lakers, in particular stu lantz, smh. He is a homer at its finest. Doesn't get any worse than him

Oh yeah, Thunder are pretty bad. They have Brian Davis doing play-by-play, who moved from Seattle for the job when Calabro told Bennett to shove it. BrianDavis is the biggest hack in broadcasting.

Heard the Portland dudes say that their starting 5 has 3 future hall of famers (Aldridge, Roy, Oden) also when i was in Portland.. they were playin the Thunderand Webster had a big dunk and the dude said.. " Oh My God Martel.. I think I just peed on myself a bit"

Blazers
laugh.gif
(this is why i just go to the games)

Kevin Calabro
pimp.gif
(I loved watching the sonics on tv )

Back
Top Bottom