Which Retro do you regret passing on?

Which retro do you regret not pulling the trigger on when you had the money? Or if you didn't have the money?

I personally regret passing on the 2011 retro of the True Blue 3's, never owned a pair of 3's. At first they we're ok but then they really grew on me, especially when I saw really good pictures and outfits in them. Now they range from 250 - 300, wish I copped back then when jordans weren't as hyped.

What are some of your storys? Share them with the sneaker community

Playoff 12's. Was planning on it, had to pay a bill that weekend. Party over. Hopefully my trade bait is worthy of a pair :lol:

^Playoff 12's as well.  I was a dumbass and thought about waiting for the obsidians since they were both similar colorways.

2011 as "back then when Jordans weren't as hyped?" Lol. You can easily find DS '11 True Blue 3's for under $200.

Probably should've gotten more pairs of the Mars 4's or Grape 5's.

2011 as "back then when Jordans weren't as hyped?" Lol. You can easily find DS '11 True Blue 3's for under $200.
Probably should've gotten more pairs of the Mars 4's or Grape 5's.

where you finding DS true blues for under $200? you have a link/s? They were $170+ with shipping and handling.

Toro Bravo 5 pack.

That sat for a while when they released.

Only really like the red suedes so I didn't wanna spend that money for a pack and I only really like 1 pair.

Wish I would of copped then, cause now they want an arm, leg, eye, calf, liver and heart.

:smh:

Praying for a re-release of the red ones next year.

:lol:

a little random but mines are the red/green "gucci" AJ!s...i cant even find a beat pair! also the UNI blue and the yellow 2s,

I had two packs of the carmine 6s which one I copped at the Greenland employee store and the other I returned a 9/14 pack that I got on swoosh at a Finishline for the carmine pack :lol:

I traded one pack for a DMP pack and some cash and the other I sold because I didn't like the other shoes (Ashy 17s i think) :smh:

I regret selling it.

I passed on the Black Laser IV back in 2005 because I wasn't feeling the gimmick. To this day I regret that... When I think about passing on that shoe, I just :smh:

CG III's, CG IV's, and Concord XI's (but there was a riot at my mall so I'm also glad i wasn't there).

None really... If I truly regret passing on something, I usually pick it up in the secondary market.

The CDP 6/17, and 7/16. :smh:

I can't say I regret passing on the DMP because Lord knows how hard I tried to get the pack, that was when the hype train really set off.
Waited over 6 hours in line and left home empty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom