Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might have been posted somewhere already, but I thought itd be cool to see what's everyones first pair.

Mine were the OG Cement 4s!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Mine were the OG "flu games". I remember my friend bringing in an eastbay catalog with him everyday to science class till they released. He counted down the days and I guess brainwashed me to getting them. My junior high school was only 7-8th grade and there were only a total of 5 of us with these shoes. We all got called down to the principals office and was told we couldn't wear them because they were gang colors. It sucked.

I remember my mom and dad buying them for me, what a great feeling.

Mine were the OG "flu games". I remember my friend bringing in an eastbay catalog with him everyday to science class till they released. He counted down the days and I guess brainwashed me to getting them. My junior high school was only 7-8th grade and there were only a total of 5 of us with these shoes. We all got called down to the principals office and was told we couldn't wear them because they were gang colors. It sucked.
I remember my mom and dad buying them for me, what a great feeling.
Oh I remember when those came out. Back in 97, I wanted em but I remember choosing between food or shoes lmao.

my parents wouldnt buy me shoes when i was in high school and i didnt have much money so i didnt start getting jordans until around 2005 when i bought the quickstrike XXs and man do i love those things still, so comfortable and different than anything else. First pair of non payless shoes were the Ndestrukts though, grail, which i just scooped a used pair for 20 bucks and im waiting for the Angelus paint to arrive so i can make them look good aagain. I just hope they dont crumble *crosses fingers*

Goodluck on that paint fix. You know you love a shoe when you can still remember miniscule details about em.

First Pair were VII Raptors never forget it my Pops had ma dukes Pissed he spent 200+ on his and mine Think I was about 7-8 years old when they came out in 92.

First pairs I bought were the XII- I was in Middle School and they came out with the white/red -Blue/white we cut school to get the from downtown. everyone was rock one of each shoe.

My official pair that I ever owned was the OG Carmine VI my parents bought for me in elementary school.

First pair I bought myself was the Taxi XII in '97.

air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement.jpg

The 99 white cements when I was 10
Would it have killed you to keep the shoes Tech Grey for the last release Nike? |I

My first pair were the Black/Charcoal VII.

Black & White Team Jordans. The ones Toni Kukoc and Ron Harper wore.

Any pics of those? I remember Kukoc wearing Pippens and Harp wearing XI, XII and XIII, but I don't recall the team Jordans.

1986... I was 8yrs old and mom bought me and my cousin the Air Jordan 2. A couple months after we got the 2s, mom bought the 1s.

it was 89...got the bred iv's. The fit huge on me because i got the smallest adult size they had...and i wore a kid's 5 at the time. I still, to this day...remember the quaility in that shoe.

black/blue Jumpman Pros. I bought it off of someone that got it from Nike (defective shoe exchange).

Jordan V white/black fire red (black bottoms)! 1990, I was 7yrs old and in 2nd grade! I loved those shoes but of course as a kid I thrashed em. I would always throw em in the wash and dryer to get em clean again. lol. ahhh, the things you do as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom