Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these back in 5th grade, sales rack from Just For Feet back in 95, who remembers just for feet :lol: , remember thinkin i was gon killem in morning first day of school

Last edited:
2005 Blacktoe XIV's. I was completely new to the sneaker scene and thought they were XI's at first, but then found out they weren't :lol:

1st pair was the bred 13s, but I still have pics of the oxodized green 14s when I was 3 lol

Last edited:
I was 10 in 1991 and had to talk my dad into getting me a pair for months.
Finally I got a pair a size too big so I could wear them for 2 basketball seasons. :smile:
I forget what they're called but here's a pic:

I was 10 in 1991 and had to talk my dad into getting me a pair for months.
Finally I got a pair a size too big so I could wear them for 2 basketball seasons. :smile:
I forget what they're called but here's a pic:

varsity red or infrared 6s. :smokin

my first pair of J's was the OG XII Taxis. Got them when I was in 3rd grade. Momma got me those. Ever since, my life changed

I found a picture of me from the early 90's wearing a pair of Bordeaux's. I was around 6-7.. Never even knew I had them until I saw that picture a few years back. :nthat:

7th grade OG Jordan playoff 12's . Beat hell and back used them to play ball in and ride my bike with no brakes so had to use my feet soles were gone quick lol.

White and blue xvi's...... I remember undeadstocking them to school the following Monday In the rain smh.

My parents would never let me buy shoes that pricey.lol

But since I got graduation money a few months ago,I went out and bought the Son of Mars in White/Varsity Purple.

Since then,I've gotten the VIIs in Aqua,XIIs in Obsidian, and Vs- Spi'zike Infrareds:smile:

Hopefully getting the Oreo XIs soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom