WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

It's in the works. Nothing is absolutely confirmed, but those are the current plans for the time being, along with:

Concord XI's in Jan./Feb. 2010
Columbia XI's sometime in 2010
September Blue VI's (I think that's old news though)
Full run of IX's in OG colors (carolinas, olives, charcoals... NON-FUSION) late 2010

Just what's being tossed around. Nothing definite, but most of it is likely.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's in the works. Nothing is absolutely confirmed, but those are the current plans for the time being, along with:

Full run of IX's in OG colors (carolinas, olives, charcoals... NON-FUSION) late 2010

If true then 2010 will be a promising year for JB
pimp.gif

all these rumors, concords, white cement 3, cement 4, one of them gotta be true. looking forward to 2010.

i love news like that gets me pumped
happy.gif
happy.gif

I'm more interested in breds with Nike air or military blues. But mostly the breds, they are in my top 5 for me. But hey I'll take these too any day.

Originally Posted by AirDoeBoy

maybe if where lucky the shoes will drop, but i doubt with nike air

When will you all just give up? It really doesn't matter. If I get at least two of those in decent shape, i'll be happy.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

First half of this is not news SoleJordan myself said this months ago.... but sadly we're frauds
grin.gif
(according to people who never post or have access to info)

eek.gif
Wow full run of IX's that sounds Great! And September Blue VI'swill be copped. Lets see what will change from now until then... hopefully the release calender isn't to full..... Thats what happened with the TB 3'sand the Purple Metallic 1's But RealTalk PanaRicanRetro Thanks for the Info.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

If true then 2010 will be a promising year for nike/JB
pimp.gif
Thank God

purp pennys
all white pipps

gonna be a GREAT year.

damn JB droppin a load on us for '10
pimp.gif

lets see if this is true tho

All I care for is Nike Air on all OG colorways. Especially the III's and VI's. I am skeptical about the IV's, since it was the once that took themost beating, cutting, slicing and dicing.

Nike Air or not if they drop Im coppin. Good thing op posted this, cuz I was getting ready to get the fusions of this colorway just cuz I like it so damn much.Good lookin out on the info op, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom