WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

pics first. but im pretty sure JB will make it a euro release only or quickstrike release. haha. JB sux.

I predict off-colored cement print and shmitty netting and shape... but hey if it comes out good then i'll cop.

HOPE ITS TRUE I HAD THE OGS BACK IN THE DAY NO NOT 99 RETROS ACTUALY I HAD THOSE 2 BUT WE WILL SEE
pimp.gif

FOR SALE CDP 11S SIZE 11 DS
DMP 11 SIZE 11 DS NO YELLOWING
DMP 6 SIZE 11 DS NO YELLOWING
PM ME

While Im inclined to be excited for the Nike Air, I hate the IV now. JB destroyed the IV the most of all Jordans.

What I am excited about is the possibility of Nike Air on the White/Cement III's. I have been waiting for that forever. The III's, V's, andVI's still have the same high cut, and the shape stayed pretty much, that they did in the early 2000's. Also, the 09 TB III's had nice tumbledleather on them that totally destroyed the cdp III's as well as the Fire Red III's of 06, so I am excited for an NA Cement III.

I also hope they retro the White/Infrared VI with Nike Air.

And for the record, I care that Nike Air is on the shoe. Thats how the I-VI were made and how they should always stay. Also, for those that are asking why JBwould put Nike on the shoe, Just look at the whoring of all the 1's. There are so many out there now. If JB was so worried about making the Jumpmanmainstream, they wouldnt be making a 100 different colorways of a shoe that had a Big Swoosh on Both Sides of it.

If these shoes drop with Nike Air, I WILL buy 3 pairs, especially the Cement III and Infrared VI. If they dont, I wont buy any pairs. Plain and Simple. Thatshow I am, and thats how I always will be.

^ El Bro: you have to understand that JB is its own company now. they got rid of NA to show their independence. They probably waited for him to get in the HoFto bring it back.

idc if its cdp mold. that doesn't really affect size 9 imho. I've been waiting since the day i started collected to cop white infrared VIs. If they dodrop NA or not its cop x5 all jokes aside.

I have a pair of DS 99's.

Whatever. My mold is better than yours. At least it'll feel like I'm wearing a real shoe(when i decide to un-DS them) opposed to you guys with urterrible quality molds.

I really hope this is true. Nike Air or not, I just hope that they keep the right shade of grey on the IV's. The shade of grey on the fushion IV's ismuch darker. The right colors wil make or break this shoe for me.

GG, keep doing your thing. Don't listen to the haters. The rest of us appreciate what you try to do.

im gonna have to say... who cares! if they drop, they drop...if not, im good on my retro cements i got!

Its a shame how people have ruined a great show like Duck Tales for evil purposes.

If I had pics, don't you think I'd post them?

Time will tell. Logging off.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Its a shame how people have ruined a great show like Duck Tales for evil purposes.

If I had pics, don't you think I'd post them?

Time will tell. Logging off.
IDK about the rest, but I've been here long enough to know that this guy's word is enough to begin my excitement, thanks for the info

nerd.gif
*waits for pics*
nerd.gif

It's funny how everybody here knows EVERYTHING about Jordans due to their numerous "copped x3" and "got DMP for $250 *no pics*" postsbut are so quicc to call Ducctales on some/everybody else.

NY GIANTS 11 has been a member in good standing since I joined and beyond, so you children should learn to respect wisdom, and stop fearing what you don'tunderstand (i.e. unable to confirm)

Most of y'all can't even remember the name of the movie that immortalized this colorway of the Jordan IV because you were still swimmin' orfillin' your pamper for Mommy
laugh.gif

GreatestGoliath - I appreciate you info. I know you, along with heat and 160, don't post in here much anymore because JB Forum has turned into a bad scene.but some of us appreciate your info. thanks for sharing sir. forget the rest!

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

duck_tales.jpg

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.

NOTE: DONT BELIEVE THE GREATEST GOLIATH. HE'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN A FAKE (Columbia XI). Just dont say i didnt warn you!!

Originally Posted by slickrick81

Nike Air would be delicious!!!
tongue.gif
That's how a IV should look....but will the materials look that good too? I would love a fresh pair of cement IV's with NIKE AIR butI've heard this too many times to get excited about it. I expect the cement IV to look more like this when it's all said and done. Quality wise aswell.
frown.gif

ajfcementmelo9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom