White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

I don’t think it means improved more I think it means improved from last retro up to what we’re getting now.

IMG_1493.gif

So that means we have confirmed:
- High '85 Black/Red 1s
- White Cement 4s
- Grape 5s
- Reimagined Black Metallic 5s
- Steel 10s
- Flu Game 12s

Pretty sure there's one or two I missed but man...

I would like to hold a funeral in advance for my wallet next summer. I'm planning to double up on these and the Grape 5s for sure but sheesh. It's going to be an expensive year next year.

Summit white is the same white JB used on the high '85 Black/White's and seemed fine to me. Kind of a dumb reason to pass if these end up like or even better than the Military Blues, but to each their own.
1000007157.jpg

White/Neutral Grey vs Summit White/Black

The difference is pretty minor unless I'm just blind or the lighting in my room isn't good enough to highlight the "difference".

I'm not even asking to poke fun...but can you tell the difference? Them joints don't look white to you? I'm just trying to see if my eyes are off

It’s a big difference to me and I don’t really care if you think my reason for passing is dumb. I don’t have room in my rotation for these reimagined games.
Understandable. Hence why I said, and I'll say again,

"To each their own."

Have a nice day. Sorry if I came across the wrong way. Hope we get a non summit white pair within the next 10 or 20 years so you can enjoy a proper release of these. 🙏

Summit white is the same white JB used on the high '85 Black/White's and seemed fine to me. Kind of a dumb reason to pass if these end up like or even better than the Military Blues, but to each their own.
1000007157.jpg

White/Neutral Grey vs Summit White/Black

The difference is pretty minor unless I'm just blind or the lighting in my room isn't good enough to highlight the "difference".
Is Summit White always like this on every shoe it's on? I think I've seen it look kind of off white too. I can't remember the shoe though.

So that means we have confirmed:
- High '85 Black/Red 1s
- White Cement 4s
- Grape 5s
- Reimagined Black Metallic 5s
- Steel 10s
- Flu Game 12s

Pretty sure there's one or two I missed but man...

I would like to hold a funeral in advance for my wallet next summer. I'm planning to double up on these and the Grape 5s for sure but sheesh. It's going to be an expensive year next year.

The entire list minus steel 10s is a double up for me. I’m skipping the steels all together

Is Summit White always like this on every shoe it's on? I think I've seen it look kind of off white too. I can't remember the shoe though.
When matching the colors up side by side via hex code, the difference between Summit White (#f3f8ef) and White (#ffffff) can be more clearly seen. There's definitely a difference, as Summit White has a slight off-white appearance, but I feel like it's prominence on sneakers varies a bit. In good lighting it's hard to notice, imo at least.
Summit White (#f3f8ef)
f3f8ef.png

White (#ffffff)
ffffff.png

okay damn since these are confirmed, gonna target only these and the black/red 85s. budget's too tight to cop all of the pairs i want for next year. unless i win the lottery or something :lol:

When matching the colors up side by side via hex code, the difference between Summit White (#f3f8ef) and White (#ffffff) can be more clearly seen. There's definitely a difference, as Summit White has a slight off-white appearance, but I feel like it's prominence on sneakers varies a bit. In good lighting it's hard to notice, imo at least.
Summit White (#f3f8ef)
f3f8ef.png

White (#ffffff)
ffffff.png
It depends on the shoe too, some shoes with the same color names look different.

Back
Top Bottom