White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

Just until I go back to college this fall. :lol:
I took a gap year for personal reasons and stayed off an extra year for even more personal reasons. I'll be going back this fall though, so all the shoes I've got sitting DS will be back in regular rotation.

Crazy how they became one of my favorite ones over the years. Slept on cw imo

Oh yes. I’m gonna be scramblin and scrapin for a couple pears of these.
This gonna be me and you, standing side by side ready to fight our way through the line to get our pairs. Frfr.
1000007168.jpg

My bad I missed the 26
All love bro. Plus, I would absolutely be living the stereotypical broke college student life if JB stacked any more long overdue OG retros into next years lineup so I'm glad those two aren't coming back yet. I'd be eating cup ramen for breakfast, lunch and dinner while sitting next to all the new releases. :lol:

What I'm about to say has nothing to do with 23MJ88, he probably does have inside information. But yes, it's not hard to predict Jordan Brands releases of OGs when you consider which classics are due.

Sometimes they surprise us but for the most part it's predictable.

I definitely had the Grape 5s and black toe 14s, olive 9, cool grey 9, and flu game 12 coming back within the next few years that's why I didn't buy older pairs when I really wanted them these past few years.

Back
Top Bottom