White Stealth Air Jordan XX3 New Pics

I like these versions better even though the photos up there are a lot better in quality. So I'm guessing Air-Randy's are samples right?

its a dope shoe. the pics from MarqueeSole made me wanna cop these now. and the great thing is....they release two days before my birthday. haha.

Hmm, all of a sudden I'm not liking them as much. People hated on the gold stitching but I'm saying bring it back on the toe signatures.

As always marqueesole makes shoes look 100x better
laugh.gif

I don't have a problem with these, but I don't know if they are worth me spending $185 on them
eyes.gif

I'm in the Air about them, I can't tell the difference between Marquee's and Air Randy's other then one looked like it had gold stitching andthe other had yellow. I like them alot kinda but finances are tight and for colors that really don't mean anything, (since white/gray-yellow bares nosignificance to MJ or the line of shoes) I might have to pass

Oh, and to those people who still can't see the "J" in the MJ initials, you can clearly see the "J" in the white stitching.

Now THESE I am TRULY on the fence about... With the White/Red XX3's (INSTANT COP) and the highy touted BLACK/ROYAL (COP x2) the ONLY way I would get theseis for LESS than retail.. like $100-$120 range.. PERIOD.. They are okay.. but with the colorways coming to us.. easy pass for me.. looks nice.. but IMO not astough as the other colors.. NICE PICS THOUGH!!
pimp.gif
(AS ALWAYS)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Seriously. It's cool too see Air Randy's early but they never seem to give justice to some shoes like other pics do. It might be the whitebackground. BTW, 300. Finally.

If you go check them out at marqueesole.com, you can see that they are no different from Air Randy's. The toe still has gold signatures. The thing Icouldn't tell from Air Randy's is that the toe and tongue are patent like on the All-Stars. I was kind of hoping for leather because I think it'smore comfortable for playing in. Although these shoes are more bland in color, I think that makes them the perfect color to play in and not worry about.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Seriously. It's cool too see Air Randy's early but they never seem to give justice to some shoes like other pics do. It might be the white background. BTW, 300. Finally.
We're not really worried much about the pix. What we're interested in is to bring you guys the pictures 1st.

It's no secret that Ming takes the best pix.

Happy 300th by the way

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

If you go check them out at marqueesole.com, you can see that they are no different from Air Randy's. The toe still has gold signatures. The thing I couldn't tell from Air Randy's is that the toe and tongue are patent like on the All-Stars. I was kind of hoping for leather because I think it's more comfortable for playing in. Although these shoes are more bland in color, I think that makes them the perfect color to play in and not worry about.

Yeah same sneaker. JSM, I believe they're like the All-Stars
eyes.gif
.I'm gonna PM you tomorrow. How you been by the way?

Back
Top Bottom