White Stealth Air Jordan XX3 New Pics

Beautiful pics!
Those look very nice with the toned down gold threading, but I really wish that JB would have used tumble leather for the toebox. These bring back greatmemories of the Jumpman Pro White/Black/Gold. I'll be passing for better mid colorways down the road.

Marqueesole's pics make em look alot nicer, if these have regular leather instead of patent i would cop

Marqueesole's pics def make them look better, but I don't know if it's "$185 + tax" better. I'll wait to see if these hit salesracks.

OK thats nice and all and thank you for the pics.................but wheres the pics of the 21's in the countdown pack?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I have a semi right now....

Sick pics as always, Ming

aaawwwwkkkwwaarrddd
grin.gif

But yeah these are pretty nice looking shoes.

i cant beleive it...
eek.gif
Tha XX3's in general r growin on me!!! i might hav 2 tak bak all tha bad stuf i sed when they first dropped

Too bland. Making the forefoot grey patent or nubuck would improve those by miles. Can someone photoshop that?

Marqueesole's pics can make shoes look better than they really are.

These shoes are in the "definitely maybe" category thanks to Marqueesole's top tier photographs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think these are hot but I'm ot about to drop another $185 for another XX3. I'm cool with the Stealths.

Back
Top Bottom