White Stealth Air Jordan XX3 New Pics

eek.gif

BEAUTIFUL!

I like these and think these will stay on the shelves longer than the first two did because of the fact that these are not a "regular" colorway sohalf the people that got the first two might not get these because they don't want to spend that much money for another pair that they don't like asmuch.

Hmmm... This will have to be one I see in person... I'm sure it looks a lot better up close...Stitching looks too yellow in pictures... Would have loved to see a Cool Grey colorway...

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

As always marqueesole makes shoes look 100x better
laugh.gif
Seriously. It's cool too see Air Randy's early but they never seem to give justice to some shoes like other pics do. It might be the white background. BTW, 300. Finally.
We're not really worried much about the pix. What we're interested in is to bring you guys the pictures 1st.

It's no secret that Ming takes the best pix.

Happy 300th by the way
I definitely always appreciated the early pics. Thanks for the congrats too.

this will be the colorway i buy. unless of course they release another blue colorway. there is no way i'm payin $1000++++ for the titaniums. neither of thebulls colorways appealed to me cuz i have enough red/black already.

The "white J" doesnt even look like a J because the pattern continues upside down. It just looks like white stitching in a neat little design with nosignificance whatsoever. I am not going to cop these. Not because of the "white J," but because they are not that great looking. I am gonna pass andstash for a pack.

Back
Top Bottom