Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

tired.gif

I still can't believe it.....Man she was a multiple threat.....Singer, writer, actress, and the list goes on....bout to watch the Bodyguard, and Waiting to exhale...both classics. R.I.P. Ms. Houston, may God welcome you in to his arms.

I'm legitimately sad/shocked at this growing up around nothing but women when I visited my great grandma house Whitney.movies and albums were played nonstop..now when anita baker pass away I will cry no joke

If you weren't planning to watch the Grammy's tonight, I think you might want to reconsider.

R.I.P. Whitney Houston.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Silly I'm not denying the woman had a lifelong problem wth addition...we all kind of knew that would be the end of her, like it always is with every lifelong addict, but let's be serious here.....being under the public watch definitely magnifies things, that the average person does without noticing...I mean open up a People's mag and you'll find a section where there are actually pictures of celebs walking their dog captioned "they also walk their dog!" taddddaaa!..

Any type of addiction is bad, wether you are a world known celeb or just Rob from down the block and is no joking matter, but those specific shots which is what I was referring and not what she was going to do after, is just shots of a drunk woman coming out of a club, something weve all done countless times, something that if i go out this weekend ill see dozens of random women do...but since is Whitney is portrayed as this crazy addict blown out of her mind or "look is the druggie superstar at it again" sons even emphasized her gut...you serious?...those picture were taken and posted with one intent only, to further tarnish her image and keep her addiction under the magnifying glass, why?...well because it sells, just like dirty addict LiLo is more interesting to the public than a clean LiLo....Ib4 my post is dissected to a molecular level....really not trying to get into a condescending back and forth with you, I see your point and I'm not nessesarily disagreeing with you, more like Im viewing it from a different more sympathetic POV.
Bruh
She looked AWFUL.

I have nothing else to say.

Her skin, her face, her eyes.

Awful.

You're a photographer and all, but stop rationalizing it.

There were SEVERAL pictures of her, not just one or two, and they allow showed her to be looking belligerent, loud, and unruly.

Shes 48 bruh. Shes not 22 any more. 

She looked like an addict who was wilding out. 

What's the point of posting those pics though? I don't get it.

They're saying she had Xanax and fell asleep in the tub. Something that could happen to all of us

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

They're saying she had Xanax and fell asleep in the tub. Something that could happen to all of us

indifferent.gif

I'm done here. Dudes will see the moon and call it the sun now. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying its unreasonable for any one of us to lose consciousness and drown...but we all know whats going on here man. 
ohwell.gif

I'll wait until more info gets released. 

Where the hell is bobby brown ? Wonder what's going through his mind.... Hope he can stay strong for those kids

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

She was murdered just like Michael, Jimmi and Otis. 

Stop...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Her, Michael, and Jimmi were HEAVY drug users. Their own fault.

and it's also Otis' fault after people told him not to take the flight because there was a lot of rain, But he was Otis Redding and thought he could do anything he wanted to do, and paid with his life.

Originally Posted by JD214

Stop...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Now wait a minute, although I do agree with you, I am somewhat skeptic about what happened to Jimi. If he was murdered, karma definitely got the person responsible (Michael Jeffrey).

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by JD214

Stop...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Now wait a minute, although I do agree with you, I am somewhat skeptic about what happened to Jimi. If he was murdered, karma definitely got the person responsible (Michael Jeffrey).

If there was one that was murdered, It would be Jimi, I agree with that.

I remember reading about his manager (which you mentioned) or/and his girlfriend being involved, then she commited suicide. Can't exactly remember...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

indifferent.gif

I'm done here. Dudes will see the moon and call it the sun now. 
laugh.gif

I'm not saying its unreasonable for any one of us to lose consciousness and drown...but we all know whats going on here man. 
ohwell.gif

I'll wait until more info gets released. 
indifferent.gif

really? so you don't ever see yourself taking a prescription drug and taking a shower before you relax? that's not realistic? 
laugh.gif
 okay

there wasn't even any illegal drugs in the room

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Janelle Monae has the voice to hold down a tribute

Not sure if srs
im very serious
i understand they're almost two completely different genres, but as far as raw abiltity to sing...she is more than capable
i mean cee-lo was part of a patti tribute
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

I still can't believe that all of my favorite 80s-early 90s singers are gone. Luther, MJ, and now Whitney. Much too early. I am heartbroken. At least I still have Prince and Babyface.

embarassed.gif

El debarge better see all this and stop that mess.

Ima kill him if he die next.

I just thought about Leona Lewis... Where the hell is she? This will be heresy to some but she has the closest voice to Whitney. Check out her rendition of IWALY and other covers on xfactor on YouTube. Damn shame she never broke through. She has the goods.

Does anyone else find out strange that both her and MJ died while in the Midst of a "Comeback" .....Nevertheless in all seriousness that "I wanna Dance With Somebody" always has and always touch my soul. ITs interesting how people dont make fun loving songs like this anymore everything has to have some kind of deep raunchy Sexual line in it not that im complaining but im just saying

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I just thought about Leona Lewis... Where the hell is she? This will be heresy to some but she has the closest voice to Whitney. Check out her rendition of IWALY and other covers on xfactor on YouTube. Damn shame she never broke through. She has the goods.
pimp.gif
�@ The way she said, "But above all things........"
But at the end she left off part of the hook. She owed us one more and I will always love you.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Silly I'm not denying the woman had a lifelong problem wth addition..
Never knew she didn't know how to do math....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom