Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I just thought about Leona Lewis... Where the hell is she? This will be heresy to some but she has the closest voice to Whitney. Check out her rendition of IWALY and other covers on xfactor on YouTube. Damn shame she never broke through. She has the goods.

She would be great to  do a tribute. She is famous in her homeland of the U.K. Just never really broke the U.S. market after Bleeding Love.

I still stand that Deborah Cox is the best suited to do a Whitney Houston tribute.

Deborah Cox - I Will Always Love You (live at Carnival 2005 Provincetown) 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I just thought about Leona Lewis... Where the hell is she? This will be heresy to some but she has the closest voice to Whitney. Check out her rendition of IWALY and other covers on xfactor on YouTube. Damn shame she never broke through. She has the goods.
pimp.gif
�@ The way she said, "But above all things........"
Breh i swear if you close your eyes and listen youd think it was.......
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

She would be great to  do a tribute. She is famous in her homeland of the U.K. Just never really broke the U.S. market after Bleeding Love.

I still stand that Deborah Cox is the best suited to do a Whitney Houston tribute.

Deborah Cox - I Will Always Love You (live at Carnival 2005 Provincetown) 

Just reminded me of the song they did  together
Same script, different cast 
embarassed.gif

frown.gif

I don't mean to be a conspiracy theorist, but Maya Rudolph is hosting SNL this weekend.

Maya as Whitney's Ghost = Ratings gold

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I don't mean to be a conspiracy theorist, but Maya Rudolph is hosting SNL this weekend.

Maya as Whitney's Ghost = Ratings gold

I telling my mom about her Whitney Houston impression yesterday
and then last night I see she's hosting next week, I don't think they'll do

any skits thought, it's way too soon.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Silly I'm not denying the woman had a lifelong problem wth addition...we all kind of knew that would be the end of her, like it always is with every lifelong addict, but let's be serious here.....being under the public watch definitely magnifies things, that the average person does without noticing...I mean open up a People's mag and you'll find a section where there are actually pictures of celebs walking their dog captioned "they also walk their dog!" taddddaaa!..

Any type of addiction is bad, wether you are a world known celeb or just Rob from down the block and is no joking matter, but those specific shots which is what I was referring and not what she was going to do after, is just shots of a drunk woman coming out of a club, something weve all done countless times, something that if i go out this weekend ill see dozens of random women do...but since is Whitney is portrayed as this crazy addict blown out of her mind or "look is the druggie superstar at it again" sons even emphasized her gut...you serious?...those picture were taken and posted with one intent only, to further tarnish her image and keep her addiction under the magnifying glass, why?...well because it sells, just like dirty addict LiLo is more interesting to the public than a clean LiLo....Ib4 my post is dissected to a molecular level....really not trying to get into a condescending back and forth with you, I see your point and I'm not nessesarily disagreeing with you, more like Im viewing it from a different more sympathetic POV.
Never knew she didn't know how to do math....
Anyways, did the conspiracy theorists run this thread into the ground yet?  Was she murdered now? Or even faked her death? Maybe the illuminati took her out?  Lets hear it

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by JD214

Stop...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Her, Michael, and Jimmi were HEAVY drug users. Their own fault.

Now wait a minute, although I do agree with you, I am somewhat skeptic about what happened to Jimi. If he was murdered, karma definitely got the person responsible (Michael Jeffrey).

If there was one that was murdered, It would be Jimi, I agree with that.

I remember reading about his manager (which you mentioned) or/and his girlfriend being involved, then she commited suicide. Can't exactly remember...

His then girlfriend at the time was the only witness. It's debatable whether she did it or not, seeing as Jimi was indeed a heavy drug user. According to her account, he overdosed on sleeping pills overnight, which there is no telling whether he could've been saved or not, seeing as she took so long to notify the authorities. 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Silly I'm not denying the woman had a lifelong problem wth addition...we all kind of knew that would be the end of her, like it always is with every lifelong addict, but let's be serious here.....being under the public watch definitely magnifies things, that the average person does without noticing...I mean open up a People's mag and you'll find a section where there are actually pictures of celebs walking their dog captioned "they also walk their dog!" taddddaaa!..

Any type of addiction is bad, wether you are a world known celeb or just Rob from down the block and is no joking matter, but those specific shots which is what I was referring and not what she was going to do after, is just shots of a drunk woman coming out of a club, something weve all done countless times, something that if i go out this weekend ill see dozens of random women do...but since is Whitney is portrayed as this crazy addict blown out of her mind or "look is the druggie superstar at it again" sons even emphasized her gut...you serious?...those picture were taken and posted with one intent only, to further tarnish her image and keep her addiction under the magnifying glass, why?...well because it sells, just like dirty addict LiLo is more interesting to the public than a clean LiLo.... Ib4 my post is dissected to a molecular level....really not trying to get into a condescending back and forth with you, I see your point and I'm not nessesarily disagreeing with you, more like Im viewing it from a different more sympathetic POV.
Anyways, did the conspiracy theorists run this thread into the ground yet?  Was she murdered now? Or even faked her death? Maybe the illuminati took her out?  Lets hear it

nerd.gif

I'm tuned in.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Alcohol + Xanax????

Yikes.

30t6p3b.gif
I've mixed the two many times.  I can't imagine ever being so sedated that I could drown.  I'd be surprised if that was JUST the lethal mixture.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

breh, she was found dead by coke head ray j. what do you think.
she hasn't been clean since '09.
I apologize for not knowing Ray J was a coke head. I didn't know.

it's ok bro.
brasilianami... you dont know @%+! about Ray J...

Let's be real, Whitney been on that white since Ray J was in his jammies watching ninja turtles.

And you have the audacity to throw his name out there like he's the one that corrupted her.

People always looking for someone to blame... Talking $!$$ and you don't know any details.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

TMZ reporting that prescription drugs were found in her hotel. She was found in the bathtub. Possible drowning.
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.

Man
30t6p3b.gif

Feels just like when MJ passed. I dont know how much we can blame Booby but dude is definitely gonna live with some guilt.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Any type of addiction is bad, wether you are a world known celeb or just Rob from down the block and is no joking matter, but those specific shots which is what I was referring and not what she was going to do after, is just shots of a drunk woman coming out of a club, something weve all done countless times, something that if i go out this weekend ill see dozens of random women do...but since is Whitney is portrayed as this crazy addict blown out of her mind or "look is the druggie superstar at it again" sons even emphasized her gut...you serious?...those picture were taken and posted with one intent only, to further tarnish her image and keep her addiction under the magnifying glass, why?...well because it sells, just like dirty addict LiLo is more interesting to the public than a clean LiLo.... Ib4 my post is dissected to a molecular level....really not trying to get into a condescending back and forth with you, I see your point and I'm not nessesarily disagreeing with you, more like Im viewing it from a different more sympathetic POV.

nerd.gif

I'm tuned in.
Good lord I hope there's not any conspiracy ^@#*. Last page I checked was 4 (i think), so I don't wanna subject myself 
to any lame overblown hearsay theories.

Back
Top Bottom