Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Its sucks people like her are singing in bathrooms, while others are selling out shows with hack voices.
No standard in todays music, thats why old school is all I know

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Its sucks people like her are singing in bathrooms, while others are selling out shows with hack voices.
I doubt that.  Girl stop.

She released an album a few years ago and just released a new single w/video a few months ago. 
Her new song caught on for a bout a minute and tanked. 

im callin it now
she had a couple drinks the night before (takes atleast 24 hours to leave your system)

she took her normal dose of Xanex before the pre grammy party went to go take a nice bath to relax before the night got started

the Alcohol from the night before didnt mix with her medication

shes in the tub blacksout or has cardiac arrest falls under and drowns

her cre w is gettin ready for the party and noticed she hasnt came out of the bathroom 

her bodygaurd kicks in the door to find her under water

they call 911 EMS is on the sence already cause of the party they go up to her room to find her dead on the scene

i see this as a 100% accident

but because of her past people are so quick to judge 

this isnt confirmed but just from all the information this is what i truly think happened

and smh at the police for not letting her daughter the room to see her mom before they remove her body 

she isstrong and brave i woulda went to jail if they didnt let me see my mom before they remove her

Originally Posted by kickstart

She released an album a few years ago and just released a new single w/video a few months ago. 
Her new song caught on for a bout a minute and tanked. 
Completely forgot Tiffany Evans existed. Same as Brooke Valentine.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im callin it now
she had a couple drinks the night before (takes atleast 24 hours to leave your system)

she took her normal dose of Xanex before the pre grammy party went to go take a nice bath to relax before the night got started

her cre w is gettin ready for the party and noticed she hasnt came out of the bathroom 

they call 911 EMS is on the sence already cause of the party they go up to her room to find her dead on the scene

this isnt confirmed but just from all the information this is what i truly think happened

and smh at the police for not letting her daughter the room to see her mom before they remove her body 

she isstrong and brave i woulda went to jail if they didnt let me see my mom before they remove her
51BN0KS0T0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
30t6p3b.gif

why does everyone mourn this womans death to the extreme? way more important things going on in the world... our society places way too much emphasis on celebrities... Whitney dies and the radio is playing her music non stop and people are calling in crying, why not play "god bless america" every time a soldier dies at war? SMH

ps- I posted this same premise on FB and got angry texts from my mom lol...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

why does everyone mourn this womans death to the extreme? way more important things going on in the world... our society places way too much emphasis on celebrities... Whitney dies and the radio is playing her music non stop and people are calling in crying, why not play "god bless america" every time a soldier dies at war? SMH

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im callin it now

images

I guess she can finally dance and feel the heat.....  

Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, was hospitalized just after midnight — this was BEFORE she was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a SECOND time Sunday afternoon, a family source has confirmed to Star magazine and RadarOnline.com.

"She tried to ease the pain of losing her mother by having a few alcoholic drinks," the insider said.
"She was distraught, on the verge of a complete breakdown. Not knowing what to do, members of her mother's entourage tried to calm her down with a sedative.

Link

u gotta be kidding me...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

�

effortless ... watching preacher's wife right now b4 the grammy's ... it sometimes takes death to remind us of what we had ... her voice was a gift ... when someone falls off, it's like u forget ... but she was talented and all the songs, videos, movies remind me .... of the talent she was ... 
not gonna sit here and act like i had all her records ... but like others have stated ... if u have women in ur family ... u knew whitney well growing up ... and whitney's voice was one of a kind ... unfortunately many of these megastars go down the wrong path ... it is sad 

can yall please keep the youtube amatuers and other artists out of this thread? sheesh the woman just died. have some respect

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Whitney Houston's 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, was hospitalized just after midnight — this was BEFORE she was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a SECOND time Sunday afternoon, a family source has confirmed to Star magazine and RadarOnline.com.

"She tried to ease the pain of losing her mother by having a few alcoholic drinks," the insider said.
"She was distraught, on the verge of a complete breakdown. Not knowing what to do, members of her mother's entourage tried to calm her down with a sedative.

Link

u gotta be kidding me...
30t6p3b.gif

Were they trying to kill her?

Why would you give someone the same cocktail that may have spelled doom for their mother who JUST passed?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Link

u gotta be kidding me...
30t6p3b.gif

Why would you give someone the same cocktail that may have spelled doom for their mother who JUST passed?

I'm saying tho!

I don't know how ANYONE can be this stupid. 

Just like how everyone all of a sudden loves her music (check the amazon sales) The woman was a legend, but lets be honest, how many of these people who are "so devastated" were so passionate about her or her music before she passed? Never knew people could be hypebeasts over celebrities
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Just like how everyone all of a sudden loves her music (check the amazon sales) The woman was a legend, but lets be honest, how many of these people who are "so devastated" were so passionate about her or her music before she passed? Never know people could be hypebeasts over celebrities
30t6p3b.gif

Just like how everyone all of a sudden loves her music (check the amazon sales) The woman was a legend, but lets be honest, how many of these people who are "so devastated" were so passionate about her or her music before she passed? Never know people could be hypebeasts over celebrities
30t6p3b.gif
just like the saying goes you never know what you have until its gone.
same for the artists and music you love and grew up with.

quit hating on people that want to pay their respects. why does it bother you so much? just ignore it if you hate it that much

hypebeast is for shoes and crap we buy on impulse.

Emotions and feelings shown are for the artist who is no longer with us. Even though famous to many is still a got damn human being who lost their life.

and to the guy who said why dont we moun for the soldier, humans have emotions for the people we know and sympathize for. and in this case her music made people feel like they knew her like she was a part of their life. if you told someone about the soldier and his life im sure you would get the respect and admiration you are seeking.

really bro quit being a **** in this situation

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Link

u gotta be kidding me...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm saying tho!

I don't know how ANYONE can be this stupid. 

You know what though? This is a very common practice. People would be amazed at the pill popping that goes on prior or post the consumption of alcohol.

They probably "Helped" Whitney the same way.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

30t6p3b.gif
just like the saying goes you never know what you have until its gone.
same for the artists and music you love and grew up with.

quit hating on people that want to pay their respects. why does it bother you so much? just ignore it if you hate it that much

hypebeast is for shoes and crap we buy on impulse.

Emotions and feelings shown are for the artist who is no longer with us. Even though famous to many is still a got damn human being who lost their life.

and to the guy who said why dont we moun for the soldier, humans have emotions for the people we know and sympathize for. and in this case her music made people feel like they knew her like she was a part of their life. if you told someone about the soldier and his life im sure you would get the respect and admiration you are seeking.

really bro quit being a **** in this situation
Ah, you must be one of the ones I was referring to. Never said I hate it, I just find it ironic thats all.

Back
Top Bottom