Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

I've always liked these, and will cop all CW's, but so far these 3 that I've seen are really plain.

They really grew on me... I'd actually buy them now (not for $190 though)...it would make a dope ballin sneaker... I just think the CWs are to plain. Otherthan that there ok.

Originally Posted by RFX45

For gods sake, enough is enough. This is out of control. Now there are threads for hating the shoe?
Geez, if you ahte it so much, smack yourself for wasting your own time and energy in making this thread.
Can't you just pick one of the other hundred threads and just say you hate it?

Geez, you guys complain and whine but still keeps buying their products.
It still sells out. If it were such a horrible shoe, do not buy it, even at a discount because they are making their money still if you pruchase it for $100 or less.
You guys complain about the quality, here it is, a quality shoe. The look isn't so bad, it is decent the most and still somewhat innovative.

You don't like it, don't buy it. It is as simple as that.
I don't know why people have b**** and moan over every single thing and waste people's time.
Keep the $190 in your wallet and keep it going. Jordan isn't shoving this on anyone's throat.

I like them because I've been able to grasp a long time ago that Jordan doesn't make his signature shoe with design first and then performance. I meanthe shoe is meant for basketball... not to be a fashion statement.

They're ok, but I have no intention of purchasing a pair. At least, not any of the colorways revealed so far.

I'm gonna cop them but at half price LOL,a lot of people said they didn't like the 23's but ended up copping them. We gotta stop living in the pastand start opening our minds. We have to realize that we can't compare the new stuff with the old. People fail to realize that these are basketball shoesand they were made for basketball,not the runway LOL. If every new Jordan shoe that came out was compared to the old ones then they will never be a success.

i will say that they are great shoes. they just dont compare to the numbered jordans. i think these will be of great performance on the court..but not thebest.

I like them but glad that they weren't included in the number series. They're one hot colorway from being
pimp.gif

If they come out with better color ways, I might buy em. I think the color ways do no justice to this shoe.

I would definitely cop these if they were anywhere around 120$.
I think these are fresh but paying 190 for these is just whack

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Me, the white pair is
pimp.gif
The white pair is definitely something I may have to consider scooping up...with hefty discounts of course
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom